Long story short, an older gentleman sold me his boat/motor after determining he's not up to using it anymore. Was going to hand it over to my daughter, but life became complicated with two kids since the purchase of the boat and now she's thinking she needs a bigger boat. Which she does.

So it's under a tarp, and I'm looking to either sell it outright or trade it for say a 16' V-bow with a reliable motor in the 20 horse range, and decent trailer.

There is no hurry. If anyone is interested in this rig for old time's sake, PM me and we'll see where it goes. I was thinking about keeping it myself, but with 7 boats already including canoes I have no room nor time to just run this boat.

The only modification I've made on it is the trailer where a buddy welded some pipe and we made guide ons.

Trailer lights were no good and I got a set of temporary magnet lights just to run the boat over to her new place.

It's a good runner. Sort of fun with the steering wheel and all. Got to admit those bow lights are classy!

She has just moved and the title is . . . missing at the moment. That will be taken care of soon I hope. Sheesh!

Anyway, here it is, as I said there's absolutely no hurry, and she won't be needing an upgrade until spring of next year.