No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: DON'T BUILD THAT WALL!!!! [Re: grumley701] #6285583
07/23/18 08:52 PM
07/23/18 08:52 PM
perry co.Pa
wetdog Offline
trapper
wetdog  Offline
trapper

perry co.Pa
Originally Posted By: grumley701
Originally Posted By: AntiGov
All " no wallers " should take down their fences .......

and unlock thier doors..

And let them camp in your yard
They can watch your house when you go to work.
That should make you feel better about yourself

Let us know how that works out

Re: DON'T BUILD THAT WALL!!!! [Re: Finster] #6285682
07/23/18 10:51 PM
07/23/18 10:51 PM
Illinois
ringtailtrapper Offline
trapper
ringtailtrapper  Offline
trapper

Illinois
A few floaters in the river would act as a deterrent, has at least in the past. sick

RTT

For Sale, Quality Racing Possums
Re: DON'T BUILD THAT WALL!!!! [Re: Finster] #6285700
07/23/18 11:29 PM
07/23/18 11:29 PM
MO-IL
greggsinthehouse Offline
trapper
greggsinthehouse  Offline
trapper

MO-IL
The wall just got 10 feet taller

Originally Posted By: Hupurest
She should stay home and do more cooking like Babe Winkelmans wife did, and let her husband have some peace and quiet.
Re: DON'T BUILD THAT WALL!!!! [Re: yaaintdeadyet] #6285733
07/24/18 01:18 AM
07/24/18 01:18 AM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
Originally Posted By: yaaintdeadyet
I'd like to see a "wall" constructed along those sections of our border deemed the most porous. A "wall" doesn't necessarily mean a physical barrier. I've lived and worked along locations of the Arizona/Mexico border. Both remote and urban areas. I've hunted, fished and ridden a little puffer of a motorcycle along miles of the border. A lot of the more isolated regions act as a sieve. Evidenced by discarded backpacks, water containers, bicycles, deflated rafts and clothing. A "wall" or the means to HALT the crossing of undocumented access to this country is essential. My concern that a "wall" will not only thwart undocumented entry it could be used to HALT a good citizen freely leaving at will. Remember that structure called the Berlin wall? When there's only one key a locked door keeps out intruders as well as inhabitants in. We need to devise more than one means or key to border security.

Sounds alot like what I and alot other GIs and West Germans and Brits trained for back in the eighties.
I'm sure our young men and women can dust off the old play book and set something up. Just one word of warning though. If it moves, it dies is how that works.

[Linked Image]
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread