Young Trappers Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

>
pcsoutdoors
(Please support Lenon's Lures, our sponsor for the Kids Forum Page)
Print Thread
Hop To
Stories #6291902
08/01/18 12:47 PM
08/01/18 12:47 PM
KY USA
Ray smith Offline OP
trapper
Ray smith  Offline OP
trapper

KY USA
This forum has gone pretty inactive latley so I figured it would be good to add a new thread and this is one that almost everyone can add on to so if you have any stories while on the trapline or hunting of any sort please share.

Ray
Re: Stories [Re: Ray smith] #6292650
08/02/18 11:43 AM
08/02/18 11:43 AM
Goldsboro, North Carolina
Paul Dobbins Offline
"Trapperman custodian"
Paul Dobbins  Offline
"Trapperman custodian"

Goldsboro, North Carolina
I heard a rumor there is going to be a contest on this forum in the near future. Stay tuned.

Re: Stories [Re: Ray smith] #6296689
08/07/18 06:50 PM
08/07/18 06:50 PM
Fontana, ks
Kylee Eastwood Offline
trapper
Kylee Eastwood  Offline
trapper

Fontana, ks
Originally Posted By: Ray smith
This forum has gone pretty inactive latley so I figured it would be good to add a new thread and this is one that almost everyone can add on to so if you have any stories while on the trapline or hunting of any sort please share.

A few years ago me and my dad were checking bobcat traps, and there was a skunk so we got it out and attempted to dispatch it by shooting it in the head. When we got to the next place my dad looked at it and it was walking around in the back of the truck so he shot it again. After we ran the line we got home and backed out to the furshed and the skunk as still walking around he shot it again and it finally died.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Bogmaster