No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
PSU #6297277
08/08/18 04:44 PM
08/08/18 04:44 PM
PA
P
pick65 Offline OP
trapper
pick65  Offline OP
trapper
P

PA
Alumni
@Comcast, don’t take away my #PSU games! #We Are 700k alumni and want our Big Ten games on BTN and FS1. #PSUAlumni #KeepBigTen keepbigten.com
Hey @Comcast I want my big Blue this fall! Don’t take away Big Ten games. #KeepBigTen on #WeAre and we want the BTN to stay on Comcast.
This is serious #PSUAlumni! @Comcast is ready to dump the Big Ten Network the day before the first game! Call. Email. Tweet. #KeepBigTen keepbigten.com
#WeAre disappointed! @Comcast let us watch our Nittany Lions this season, keep BTN and FS1! #PSUAlumni #KeepBigTen keepbigten.com
#PSUAlumni don’t want our networks taken away! @Comcast don’t drop the Big Ten! #KeepBigTen keepbigten.com
As a Penn State alum I am extremely disappointed in Comcast’s choice to dump Big Ten #weare #keepbigten
@Comcast 700k Penn State alums across the nation want BTN #keepbigten #weare #PSU
I want to be able to watch PSU football in the fall! @Comcast please reach an agreement with BTN before September 1st #psu
Removing BTN is a deal breaker, @Comcast we’re happy with your services, but we have other choices.
#PennStateAlumni @Comcast has already stopped broadcasting the BTN in 29 states, we can’t let ours be the next! call, email, and tweet them!! #keepbigten #PSUFootball

pick65

Re: PSU [Re: pick65] #6297364
08/08/18 06:36 PM
08/08/18 06:36 PM
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline
trapper
J

Ky