No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Public pools [Re: Law Dog] #6298683
08/10/18 02:45 PM
08/10/18 02:45 PM
S.E. Ohio
M
M.Magis Offline
trapper
M.Magis  Offline
trapper
M

S.E. Ohio
Originally Posted By: Law Dog
Had a OCD germophobic guy we worked with spent his whole life thinking he was fooling the world he did not have OCD found ways for others to touch stuff for him and lied about everything. He would toss a pop bottle at the trash and if it missed he would recoil back like it was a snake coming at him and ask other to put it in the trash for him since it touched the trash can. Never had a trash can in his office and freaked out if he seen any trash laying around.

I like to get him going so I'd talk about trapping and he would squirm in place. I once was explaining to a guy about saving yote glands and how to go about it. I told the guy after I gland a bunch of yotes I be in the house later thinking about cookies and milk but my hands stunk (never mentioned the latex gloves) so I told him after a while I'd just dunk the cookies anyways and he shot out the door shaking his head.

One time he was counting "Stripper money" and when he found out where it came from it went flying into the air! LOL

Bet he's a big hit with the ladies...

Re: Public pools [Re: AntiGov] #6298726
08/10/18 04:30 PM
08/10/18 04:30 PM
meadowview, Virginia
E
EdP Offline
trapper
EdP  Offline
trapper
E

meadowview, Virginia
I don't doubt for a second there is pee in pools, but that's not why you can smell the chlorine. Put some well water in a drinking glass and add chlorine. You can smell the chlorine without also peeing in the glass.

Re: Public pools [Re: AntiGov] #6298744
08/10/18 05:16 PM
08/10/18 05:16 PM
Nebraska, Dawson County
chas3457 Online content
trapper
chas3457  Online Content
trapper

Nebraska, Dawson County
Never trust a cook that cooks carrots, and pees in the same pot. whistle

Charlie

Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm.

NRA Life Member ~ GOA Member ~ NFOA Member ~ UNMLA Member
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread