No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Topic Options
Hop to:
#6298604 - 08/10/18 11:01 AM anyone know jr west?
andrew r. Offline
trapper

Loc: st.clair county, illinois
Just curious if anyone knows jr west outside of trapperman. had a deal and I sent traps out about 2 weeks ago. haven't heard or seen mine back yet. I know life can get in the way sometimes so just curious. I can see he hasn't the message saying I sent them so assume he hasn't logged on. not saying anything about him or the deal. just curious. thanks in advance

#6298625 - 08/10/18 11:43 AM Re: anyone know jr west? [Re: andrew r.]
traprjohn Offline
trapper

Loc: Central NC
If you looked for good feedback on him before your deal ,,and found it ,,then I would not worry much. And if you go to the User List and put in his name, it will come up and you can see when he logged in last. I do not normally deal with folks who do not have good feedback. However I have been the first to deal with some folks, and been the first to put good feedback for them too. Because everybody has to start somewhere.