No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
At a college with a shady reputation #6298906
08/10/18 10:00 PM
08/10/18 10:00 PM
se SD
rags57078 Offline OP
Humorist
rags57078  Offline OP
Humorist

se SD
At a college with a shady reputation, the new dean responded to investigations into the basketball team by suspending any basketball player who wasn't maintaining a passing average. Furious, the coach came storming into the dean's office, followed by one of his star players.

"You can't keep him from playing!" the coach roared. "We won't win this weekend without him!"

"I don't care," the dean said. "Things have gotten out of hand at this college."

"What do you mean, out of hand?" the coach demanded.

"I'll show you what I mean," the dean said. He turned to the basketball player and said, "Tell me,how much is six times seven?"

The player thought for several seconds. Then he said, "Thirty- one?"

The dean turned to the coach and said, "I rest my case."

"Oh, come on now," the coach said. "Why are you making such a big deal of it? After all, he only missed it by one."

Off in my own world

Fish on !!!!!!!

47 years in this game of trapping
Re: At a college with a shady reputation [Re: rags57078] #6299403
08/11/18 06:07 PM
08/11/18 06:07 PM
Oklahoma
sparkyd Offline
trapper
sparkyd  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
And in Oklahoma that would get the coach a raise! blush

Re: At a college with a shady reputation [Re: sparkyd] #6299429
08/11/18 06:54 PM
08/11/18 06:54 PM
SW OK
Z
zirrow Offline
trapper
zirrow  Offline
trapper
Z

SW OK
Originally Posted By: sparkyd
And in Oklahoma that would get the coach a raise! blush

Nah, he'd just not go to work until he got his raise.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread