No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
pcs feather light traps #6302618
08/15/18 03:25 PM
08/15/18 03:25 PM
SW MISSOURI
R
Rockfarmer Offline OP
trapper
Rockfarmer  Offline OP
trapper
R

SW MISSOURI
has anyone tried the feather light coon traps from PCS outdoors?
any input would be appreciated. I have been using dukes, but was thinking about trying these.

www.nationwidecartparts.com
3rd Infantry Division
1st Infantry Division
U.S. ARMY
Re: pcs feather light traps [Re: Rockfarmer] #6302679
08/15/18 05:56 PM
08/15/18 05:56 PM
ohio
T
tomahawker Offline
trapper
tomahawker  Offline
trapper
T

ohio
Handled some at the convention, they are cast and noticeably lighter.

Re: pcs feather light traps [Re: Rockfarmer] #6302683
08/15/18 06:04 PM
08/15/18 06:04 PM
SW OK
Z
zirrow Offline
trapper
zirrow  Offline
trapper
Z

SW OK
I have a couple of them. They are much lighter than the steel versions. The chain attachment method is a little odd,and in theory, I could see it getting choked down and losing a swivel point, but in practice it hasn't happened. The stake isn't as solid as the Dukes you've been using, but I've caught coons, grinners, and skunks with them, so I guess I can't really complain.

Re: pcs feather light traps [Re: Rockfarmer] #6302704
08/15/18 06:40 PM
08/15/18 06:40 PM
SW MISSOURI
R
Rockfarmer Offline OP
trapper
Rockfarmer  Offline OP
trapper
R

SW MISSOURI
Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. I just got back into trapping last fall and this site and all the members helped a ton with info. Great bunch of people. I just got permission to trap on several different farms close to me - roughly 2000 acres. Really sweet deal. Cattlemen wanting me to get rid of coyotes, bobcats and coons. Now I just need more traps!! I had just a few #3 offsets for the coyotes and bobcats - any recommendations on those would also be appreciated. Thanks again in advance for your help!

www.nationwidecartparts.com
3rd Infantry Division
1st Infantry Division
U.S. ARMY
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread