No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: What do you think happens [Re: Bigmeat] #6304634
08/18/18 09:19 AM
08/18/18 09:19 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
Why was satan put there the first time? To have a better bbq?

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: What do you think happens [Re: danny clifton] #6304666
08/18/18 09:49 AM
08/18/18 09:49 AM
PA
R
RKG Offline
trapper
RKG  Offline
trapper
R

PA
Originally Posted By: danny clifton

He was given free will along with all of the rest of the heavenly host. Pride was found within him, he wanted to take the place of God, and was removed from his position and authority, along with about 1/3 of the other angels.

No Redeemer was ever sent, or will be sent for any of them. No offer of forgiveness. Their sentence was sealed when their choice was made.

His goal is to ruin the creation, and especially the ones made in the image of the Creator.

Last edited by RKG; 08/18/18 09:50 AM.
Re: What do you think happens [Re: Bigmeat] #6304669
08/18/18 09:52 AM
08/18/18 09:52 AM
Ne
H
huntinhal Offline
trapper
huntinhal  Offline
trapper
H

Ne
I really do wish I could believe again without doubt like before

Re: What do you think happens [Re: danny clifton] #6304673
08/18/18 09:54 AM
08/18/18 09:54 AM
Indiana
B
brianmall Offline
trapper
brianmall  Offline
trapper
B

Indiana
If a persons time on earth is just a test to determine if that individual is worthy of heaven, why are people born so different? Take psychopaths for example. People born without empathy. How are they supposed to love their neighbor as their self?

On another thread people are talking about drag queens. Gay people claim they are born that way. That homosexuality is not a choice. I would daydeam about kissing girls in my kindergarten class. Gay people daydream the same kind of stuff only about people of their own sex. Why are people punished for being what their creator created them to be? Psychopaths or gay for example.

What about people raised in a culture of Hinduism? They hear about Christianity but reject it because of what they have lived and been taught from birth. They get set on fire too? By the supreme judge of the universe? Kinda seems like that judge is more than a little mentally ill his/her self.

Danny

Personally, I don't think there is anything any Christian is going to be able to tell you or do for you that will make u believe. I think you have fought so hard for so long not to believe you could have possibly been given over. But there is always hope as long as you have breath. And I will try to shed a little light on some of the stuff you just mentioned by putting some emphasis on the giving over part.

We actually walked and talked with God himself when we were created (Walked & Talked). Through pride (sin) with a little help from another of God's Creations (Lucifer/Satan/bringer of light) that is jealous of the relationship we (had) with God. Who wants to destroy mankind because of that jealousy. We have over time fallen further and further from God. I call it devolving. So we as a race have went from walking and talking to seeing miracles and such to now all we have is His word with some not so obvious miracles. If God were to have completely walked away from the human race we would simply have stopped existing. Not only because we would destroy each other but because God is tje glue that keeps all those life sustaining dials in just the right place.

Now through individual sin and rebellion against God. People through out mankind's history have been given over and in some cases cursed by God. The Bible says the fear of God is the beging of wisdom/knowledge. If that is true? Then what is the opposite? It's foolishness! And He says you will be given over to that.

To put it quit simply:. Over time whole generations and types of demographics have been given over to their pride. It don't take long either! You can see it in a single Christian family unit just two or three generations!

Last edited by brianmall; 08/18/18 09:58 AM.
Re: What do you think happens [Re: danny clifton] #6304683
08/18/18 10:09 AM
08/18/18 10:09 AM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Online content
"Callie's little brother"
Yes sir  Online Content
"Callie's little brother"
Y

Marion Kansas
I believe the angels where given free will as us. Satan chose to fall away. His time of judgement is coming too. Keep in mind also r knowledge is a drop in the ocean compared to the Creator and we neither can nor will b able to comprehend it ALL this side of Heaven.

Re: What do you think happens [Re: Bigmeat] #6304697
08/18/18 10:28 AM
08/18/18 10:28 AM
Indiana
B
brianmall Offline
trapper
brianmall  Offline
trapper
B

Indiana
In regards to the posters second original question

A lot of the stuff you ask can only really be answered in opinion. So I'm going to step away from pulpit and give my opinion based off what I've read out of the Bible (old KJV).

When you die you do not stop existing! Your body is just a machine. And if you have read and believe Bible? You would see that we have a triune God. We being made in his image are similar in make up (body/soul/spirit). This world was perfect with (no) death to ever happen of any kind in its creation. Through mankind's fall in sin death was introduced. I personally believe all this technology we have today is either given as a gift by God to help over come the constant devolving of our environment and body. Or it's an attempt by Satan to mimic or recreate what we once had.

When we were created there was only one location for one creation that walked and talked with God. That changed in the fall. With our separation from God there have been two other locations created (Heaven & H3ll). You (soul/spirit) will go to one of these places! That choice was taken from you in the original fall of mankind. That choice has been given back to you through Jesus Christ! Believe in Jesus Christ and go to the new Heaven. Don't and be cast into the fire. I do believe there a varying levels in each because you are judged by your works on both sides. But even the highest lvl in H3ll being pure agony and torment and the lowest lvl in Heaven being pure bliss.

There are verses in Bible that indicate (all good creation) (from the original creation) will be carried over into Heaven. Not your pet dog going to Heaven when it dies (they don't have souls). But as in dogs will have been recreated. Etc... Etc... Lol, that being said. I believe when 1st created this world was a utopia. We were super human by today's standards. We used the animals (ride them, fly them, etc... I think we could disconnect from our bodies and travel outside earth. There are verses that indicate this world was a big trauarium (perfect environment). In short:. Your old dead pet dog won't be there waiting on you and there won't be any hunting or fishing that would result in death. But I think what will be there and can be done there is beyond ur imagination and comprehending.

I've told you about salvation several times already. If that isn't registering with you? I don't know how else to explain it! Bottom line is: if your loved ones are Saved? They will be there waiting on you to talk for eternity if you want. If they aren't saved? They won't be!

The real question is:. Are you saved?

Last edited by brianmall; 08/18/18 10:33 AM.
Re: What do you think happens [Re: Bigmeat] #6304782
08/18/18 12:55 PM
08/18/18 12:55 PM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Eastern Shore of Maryland
I asked my wife your question.

Her response.

"Heaven would be a very joyous place not only on the day of your passing but even the days leading up. Everyone knowing one another in Heaven, in the pure loving way we are suppose to love one another, imagine the joy in the word that Lambert's grandaughter is coming home tomorrow would bring with everyone being family."

-Goofy-
Re: What do you think happens [Re: Bigmeat] #6304805
08/18/18 01:20 PM
08/18/18 01:20 PM
Wisconsin
M
Moosetrot Offline
trapper
Moosetrot  Offline
trapper
M

Wisconsin
I am living my life as fully as I can now, and will not worry about the rest till it comes. Then I will deal with it.

Moosetrot

Re: What do you think happens [Re: Bigmeat] #6304851
08/18/18 03:13 PM
08/18/18 03:13 PM
Kansas
T
trapperbill Offline
trapper
trapperbill  Offline
trapper
T

Kansas
As a Christian I believe we go to Paradise to be with Jesus until the second coming when God makes a new heaven and earth. Remember on the cross the thief asked Jesus to remember him in his kingdom. Jesus told him today you will be in Paradise.It will be a beautiful place.There will also be a bad side in paradise for the non believers until judgement day. I have read on here in other posts where they see people go to Church and they see them do bad thing. Remember 2 things. Everyone is a sinner. The other is not all the people you see go to Church are saved. Church never can save no one. Only Jesus can save you. You either except Christ as your savior or you don’t. After a while God will allow a man’s heart to be hardened. Good and bad things happen to both believers and non.I believe us Christians have more trouble here on earth as the devil is always tempting us.As for the good works thing we’ll if that’s going to get you into heaven without the Savior Jesus Christ then why did he die that horrible death on the cross? You have to remember Gods ways are not our ways.He gave us the Holy Bilble.The living word.If one things he is smarter then God and questions all the things in the Bible remember this....God created everything.Also your brain.He did not give us all the knowledge or capability to figure him out. There was a tree once in the beginning called the tree of knowledge and we see how that worked out.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread