No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: EVIL: A MAKE BELIEVE CONCEPT [Re: .204] #6311768
08/27/18 06:18 PM
08/27/18 06:18 PM
Cleveland IL
muddyriverdogz Offline
trapper
muddyriverdogz  Offline
trapper

Cleveland IL
Originally Posted By: jwill
It's kind of funny. There are really only two possibilities when it comes to orgins. Either someone created the universe and all it contains or it just popped into existence all by itself out of nothing. There is really nothing more unreasonable and just plain against common sense than to believe everything came from nothing-by happenstance. The funny part is the atheist tries to poke fun at creationism when thiers is by far the biggest fairytale!

Who created the creator or did the creator just pop out of nothing-by happenstance ?

Last edited by muddyriverdogz; 08/27/18 06:19 PM.

You only live once, so get over it!

Tactics may change but the goal remains the same.
Re: EVIL: A MAKE BELIEVE CONCEPT [Re: Trapper7] #6311772
08/27/18 06:20 PM
08/27/18 06:20 PM
potter co. p.a.
P
pcr2 Offline
"Twerker"
pcr2  Offline
"Twerker"
P

potter co. p.a.
feed me some whiskey and i'll show ya evil. wink

Re: EVIL: A MAKE BELIEVE CONCEPT [Re: Trapper7] #6311776
08/27/18 06:21 PM
08/27/18 06:21 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline
trapper
Law Dog  Offline
trapper

Central, SD
Chicken or the egg, O/S or Regular jaws, longs or coils?

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: EVIL: A MAKE BELIEVE CONCEPT [Re: Trapper7] #6311777
08/27/18 06:22 PM
08/27/18 06:22 PM
Central montana
.204 Offline
trapper
.204  Offline
trapper

Central montana
Well if I knew that I would be God. I am pretty comfy in my belief, and knowing that everything cannot come from nothing. That is just, well, unreasonable.

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgement!
Re: EVIL: A MAKE BELIEVE CONCEPT [Re: .204] #6311783
08/27/18 06:29 PM
Pennsylvania!
trapper4 Offline
trapper
trapper4  Offline
trapper

Pennsylvania!
Well, sadly, one of these days you may get the opportunity to ask God, but my friend it will then be too late. There will NO atheists at the judgment, because at the judgment they will be believers. Sadly, it will be too late.

So, if you are right and I live my life as a believer, no harm to me or you is done. But if what I believe is right, eternal harm will come upon you. I hope and pray you do not take that gamble.

The 2nd Amendment is my concealed carry permit!
Member- FTA, LIFETIME-NRA
Re: EVIL: A MAKE BELIEVE CONCEPT [Re: trapper4] #6311784
Cleveland IL
muddyriverdogz Offline
trapper
muddyriverdogz  Offline
trapper

Cleveland IL
Originally Posted By: trapper4
Evidence please! Come on man, surely you do not believe just anything people tell you without solid evidence, do you? That is what the democrats and liberals are doing with guns.

P.S- I am still waiting for the evidence for the fossil record:)

Okay your turn now.

If your not going to believe what you can see and hold in your hand's (i don't know how it gets anymore solid than a rock) your not ever going to believe anything different than you already do.Like i said "the obvious truth is in the eye of the beholder". Your truth and mine are different but we have that right to believe what we choose. Did you learn what you know about your "creator" on your own through solid evedence or did somebody tell you about it ?

This has nothing to do with Democrats,liberal's or guns.

PS I don't believe anything somebody just tells me.

Last edited by muddyriverdogz; 08/27/18 06:40 PM.

Re: EVIL: A MAKE BELIEVE CONCEPT [Re: Trapper7] #6311861
08/27/18 08:08 PM
08/27/18 08:08 PM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Central Oregon

Report a post club - Non member

Re: EVIL: A MAKE BELIEVE CONCEPT [Re: muddyriverdogz] #6311879
08/27/18 08:27 PM
08/27/18 08:27 PM
Pennsylvania!
trapper4 Offline
trapper
trapper4  Offline
trapper

Pennsylvania!
Oh mercy! A rock in my hand is evidence for the fossil record????? Come on; did you learn that on your own or did someone tell you that.
I was raised in a Christian home where we all were taught to believe in a Creator. When I turned 20, I did not really know what to believe. So, I began a search that I promised myself would be based on solid evidence. I still believe in God (more now than ever), but now I know why I believe in Him- EVIDENCE!!!!!
Atheism has no evidence and no logical argumentation at all! As someone said earlier, there are only 2 possibilities. The only reasonable (conclusion based on evidence) possibility is God! He is awesome!!!! The evidence is overwhelming and irrefutable.
What you believe is certainly up to you, but is it not dishonest to fail to use evidence to back up what you believe? That is what the liberals and most democrats do- reach a conclusion before examining the evidence.
All I would ask is that you sincerely examine the evidence for evolution and then the evidence for creation and rationally choose the most logical. You have not done that my friend. Your conclusion is based on NO evidence at all.
You said, "Your truth and mine are different". Is that logical?? Is there different truths on gravity? Are there different truths on right and wrong? Different truths on moral and immoral? Notice carefully, I did not say different thoughts, but truths. There are many opinions and thoughts on any given subject; but truth is ALWAYS truth and it never changes, no matter what you or think about truth!

Originally Posted By: muddyriverdogz
Evidence please! Come on man, surely you do not believe just anything people tell you without solid evidence, do you? That is what the democrats and liberals are doing with guns.

P.S- I am still waiting for the evidence for the fossil record:)

Okay your turn now.

If your not going to believe what you can see and hold in your hand's (i don't know how it gets anymore solid than a rock) your not ever going to believe anything different than you already do.Like i said "the obvious truth is in the eye of the beholder". Your truth and mine are different but we have that right to believe what we choose. Did you learn what you know about your "creator" on your own through solid evedence or did somebody tell you about it ?

This has nothing to do with Democrats,liberal's or guns.

PS I don't believe anything somebody just tells me.

Re: EVIL: A MAKE BELIEVE CONCEPT [Re: Trapper7] #6311913
08/27/18 08:57 PM
08/27/18 08:57 PM
Cleveland IL
muddyriverdogz Offline
trapper
muddyriverdogz  Offline
trapper

Cleveland IL
Rock's, yes you can touch them and hold them in your hand. You can continue on denying the Fossil Record is not real and there is no evidence but I would beg to differ.

Here are some Rock's.

Last edited by muddyriverdogz; 08/27/18 08:57 PM.

Re: EVIL: A MAKE BELIEVE CONCEPT [Re: Trapper7] #6311919
08/27/18 09:02 PM
08/27/18 09:02 PM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

Ok, you found fossils, what exactly does that prove? It only proves that there were some different looking critters roaming around once upon a time. Were those critters created or did they just happen? That's the big question.

Re: EVIL: A MAKE BELIEVE CONCEPT [Re: Trapper7] #6311928
08/27/18 09:06 PM
08/27/18 09:06 PM
Cleveland IL
muddyriverdogz Offline
trapper
muddyriverdogz  Offline
trapper

Cleveland IL
Considering they can send a rover to mars and land it,A man to the moon,split atoms,build an aircraft carrier,drill for oil miles under ground but cannot identify the sedimentary layer of rock they find fossilized bones in ? Your denying more than just the Fossil Record.

Last edited by muddyriverdogz; 08/27/18 09:07 PM.

Re: EVIL: A MAKE BELIEVE CONCEPT [Re: Trapper7] #6311932
08/27/18 09:09 PM
08/27/18 09:09 PM
PA
P
PAskinner Offline
trapper
PAskinner  Offline
trapper
P

PA
How did we get from the existence of evil to the fossil record, so quickly? Maybe we should stick to one subject at a time?

Right now I’m having amnesia and déjà vu at the same time. I think I’ve forgotten this before.
Re: EVIL: A MAKE BELIEVE CONCEPT [Re: muddyriverdogz] #6311933
08/27/18 09:11 PM
08/27/18 09:11 PM
PA
P
PAskinner Offline
trapper
PAskinner  Offline
trapper
P

PA
Originally Posted By: jwill
It's kind of funny. There are really only two possibilities when it comes to orgins. Either someone created the universe and all it contains or it just popped into existence all by itself out of nothing. There is really nothing more unreasonable and just plain against common sense than to believe everything came from nothing-by happenstance. The funny part is the atheist tries to poke fun at creationism when thiers is by far the biggest fairytale!

Who created the creator or did the creator just pop out of nothing-by happenstance ?

How does pushing the question farther up the ladder help you? Obviously if there is a creator behind it all, he is self existent, or he would not be the first cause of everything.

Right now I’m having amnesia and déjà vu at the same time. I think I’ve forgotten this before.
Re: EVIL: A MAKE BELIEVE CONCEPT [Re: PAskinner] #6311941
08/27/18 09:15 PM
08/27/18 09:15 PM
Cleveland IL
muddyriverdogz Offline
trapper
muddyriverdogz  Offline
trapper

Cleveland IL
Originally Posted By: PAskinner
How did we get from the existence of evil to the fossil record, so quickly? Maybe we should stick to one subject at a time?

"Where is the fossil record from? Looks like a chart, anyone can make a chart"...Trapper4

Last edited by muddyriverdogz; 08/27/18 09:35 PM.

Re: EVIL: A MAKE BELIEVE CONCEPT [Re: ] #6311947
08/27/18 09:18 PM
08/27/18 09:18 PM
Cleveland IL
muddyriverdogz Offline
trapper
muddyriverdogz  Offline
trapper

Cleveland IL
Originally Posted By: J Staton
Ok, you found fossils, what exactly does that prove? It only proves that there were some different looking critters roaming around once upon a time. Were those critters created or did they just happen? That's the big question.

Thats not what trapper4 is arguing. He says there is no fossil record,doesn't exist and there is no evidence to the contrary.

Last edited by muddyriverdogz; 08/27/18 09:35 PM.

Re: EVIL: A MAKE BELIEVE CONCEPT [Re: muddyriverdogz] #6311969
08/27/18 09:35 PM
08/27/18 09:35 PM
Pennsylvania!
trapper4 Offline
trapper
trapper4  Offline
trapper

Pennsylvania!
First off, I am not Trapper7, I am Trapper4- look at he evidence do not just assume:)
Secondly, I am not arguing that there is no fossil record, I am simply stating that the fossil record does not prove there is no God.
Thirdly, muddyriverdogz, I originally replied to Scuba1's comment about "religion causes the evil in the world".

As to the conversation of good and evil, that conversation cannot honestly be had without a conversation about God. Who defines good and evil? Not man, that is for sure! God is the source Who defines good and evil. No God- everything and anything goes- sadly, look at America today, God has been forced out of everything (school, sports events, etc.), and look at where it got us. Also, look at the ages of many of the people who are committing many of these tragedies, they are of the generation who has been fed a steady diet of Atheism and no God. We reap what we sow!
God help us...

Re: EVIL: A MAKE BELIEVE CONCEPT [Re: trapper4] #6311976
08/27/18 09:39 PM
08/27/18 09:39 PM
Cleveland IL
muddyriverdogz Offline
trapper
muddyriverdogz  Offline
trapper

Cleveland IL
First off, I am not Trapper7, I am Trapper4- look at he evidence do not just assume:)
Secondly, I am not arguing that there is no fossil record, I am simply stating that the fossil record does not prove there is no God.
Thirdly, muddyriverdogz, I originally replied to Scuba1's comment about "religion causes the evil in the world".

As to the conversation of good and evil, that conversation cannot honestly be had without a conversation about God. Who defines good and evil? Not man, that is for sure! God is the source Who defines good and evil. No God- everything and anything goes- sadly, look at America today, God has been forced out of everything (school, sports events, etc.), and look at where it got us. Also, look at the ages of many of the people who are committing many of these tragedies, they are of the generation who has been fed a steady diet of Atheism and no God. We reap what we sow!
God help us...

"So again, prove to me that the this fossil record is true. Where is the evidence?" trapper4

"I am not arguing that there is no fossil record" trapper4

Your Not ? Really ???

Last edited by muddyriverdogz; 08/27/18 09:40 PM.

Re: EVIL: A MAKE BELIEVE CONCEPT [Re: muddyriverdogz] #6311985
08/27/18 09:50 PM
08/27/18 09:50 PM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted By: J Staton

Thats not what trapper4 is arguing. He says there is no fossil record,doesn't exist and there is no evidence to the contrary.
Ok muddy, I misinterpreted/misread the post. I thought you were saying that the fossil record disproved the existence of God. Carry on.

Re: EVIL: A MAKE BELIEVE CONCEPT [Re: muddyriverdogz] #6311990
08/27/18 09:52 PM
08/27/18 09:52 PM
Pennsylvania!
trapper4 Offline
trapper
trapper4  Offline
trapper

Pennsylvania!
Well my truth and your truth is different.:)
Again you brought up the fossil record in a conversation about Creation and evolution (That is not what the thread was about but again I was answering Scuba1). My point was and still is that evidence must drive our conclusions. "prove the fossil record is even true", is simply an effort to get you to see, that beliefs must have evidence as their source or they are just hearsay. And by the way you never did that. Atheists make statements and people jump on the band wagon, without ever demanding evidence.
And by the way- what does the fossil record (the thing that you have merely said was true but have shown no evidence for) prove in regard to creation or evolution.
Or, were you just trying to get the conversation off course so your atheistic views would not be scrutinized?

Atheism is false to the core and without any evidence AT ALL!

Re: EVIL: A MAKE BELIEVE CONCEPT [Re: Trapper7] #6312029
08/27/18 10:18 PM
08/27/18 10:18 PM
Cleveland IL
muddyriverdogz Offline
trapper
muddyriverdogz  Offline
trapper

Cleveland IL
There's solid evidence for evolution you just choose not to see it. There is no evidence to religion that's why you have to have faith.

As far as Evil goes. Anything that tries to harm you in any way is evil. Evil is just a term to describe an act. Deal with Evil with Evil or run, your choice.

Last edited by muddyriverdogz; 08/27/18 10:34 PM.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread