No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Info on certified fur [Re: etxwoods] #6315484
09/01/18 06:52 PM
09/01/18 06:52 PM
Maine
M
mainer Offline
trapper
mainer  Offline
trapper
M

Maine
Yep

And that's exactly how certification and traceability is moving along. Don't sign a dam thing!

"...in a very few days we succeeded in taking over one hundred beaver, the skins of which were worth ten dollars per pound."
Jim Beckwourth (1856)
Re: Info on certified fur [Re: danny clifton] #6315518
09/01/18 07:40 PM
09/01/18 07:40 PM
Henderson, N.Y. Jefferson Co.
W
walleyed Online happy
trapper
walleyed  Online Happy
trapper
W

Henderson, N.Y. Jefferson Co.
Originally Posted By: danny clifton

If we get American and Canadian women wearing fur we have a market again. Simple as that.

Too Late.

Canadian Women already have body hair so thick they don't need to wear Fur !! laugh

Just Ask BOCO.

w

"Provisional/Interim" member of NYS Trappers Association
Jefferson Co. Fur Harvesters

I Support Non-Resident Trapping

Re: Info on certified fur [Re: kytrapper] #6315638
09/01/18 10:50 PM
09/01/18 10:50 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
"Callie's little brother"
Yes sir  Offline
"Callie's little brother"
Y

Marion Kansas
Originally Posted By: kytrapper
So there you go. We know as trappers submersion is fine but SOMEONE that has some say in the matter says no and f implemented that’s gone as a method for us. Then someone else a few years down the road decides some other one trap or method is not acceptable and we lose that. Or next, otters will be in the group with coons, Its death by small cuts guys and it’s happening right before our eyes like the gun control agenda and many saying that’s not going to happen. We’re evidently letting it happen by accepting small things bit by bit.
I agree totally. I'll find other things to do with my fur other than to agree to those kind of ideas.

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread