not wanting to disturb the 9/11 prayers thread

where were you ?
what do you remember ?

it still seems so clear and vivid 17 years later.

I was supposed to be working with a local phone tech Mark that Morning in tower 1 81st floor , he called and canceled Monday had to take his daughter to the doctor.

I lost 2 sites in tower 1 , thankfully all their employees made it out.

it may have been the first time in any of our memories that the nation really stopped in shock.

I like so many watched the plane go into tower 2 and watched as the towers fell. then pentagon ,

the thing the kids will never understand is the uncertainty of what was happening and where we were headed , being at war in the middle east for 17 years as bad as it is , is so much less worse than what we were thinking it was going to be watching the smoke rise from the towers and pentagon.

my oldest was 7 months along at the time ,we were talking about 9/11 this morning before the kids went to school my wife told her this morning the only time she ever regretted having kids was 9/11/2001 only for a few hours and there was of course no turning back at that point but the uncertainty and fear was just so much more than the kids can comprehend. what kind of world was she bringing child into. was this just wave 1 , what else was to come?

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.