Wilderness Trapping and Living

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~Dobbins' Catalog~

ATS
(Please support Ted's Fur Shed, our sponsor for the Wilderness Page)

Alaska Trappers Association

Print Thread
Hop To
Canada Trappers around Quesnel, BC #6328424
09/18/18 11:36 PM
09/18/18 11:36 PM
Alaska Northwestern
That Fool Offline OP
trapper
That Fool  Offline OP
trapper

Alaska Northwestern
Hello all, I am wondering if there are any trappers that reside in or close to Quesnel, BC. My uncle and his family had a car accident with a bear while traveling back to Alaska. They have been stranded for two days now, wife and two children. They need to get to Prince George to rent a car to get back. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give them a ride or find a way to get them there

Re: Canada Trappers around Quesnel, BC [Re: That Fool] #6328455
09/19/18 12:44 AM
09/19/18 12:44 AM
Alaska and Washington State
W
waggler Offline
trapper
waggler  Offline
trapper
W

Alaska and Washington State
I can't help you with your request, but I ran into some really nice folks in Quesnel several years ago as I was driving to Alaska.
I blew a head gasket just on the southern outskirts of Quesnel and limped into a little father and son auto shop right along the highway. They dropped everything and had me fixed and on my way in a day and a half, great price too.

"My life is better than your vacation"
Re: Canada Trappers around Quesnel, BC [Re: That Fool] #6328761
09/19/18 02:28 PM
09/19/18 02:28 PM
Alaska Northwestern
That Fool Offline OP
trapper
That Fool  Offline OP
trapper

Alaska Northwestern
my uncle and them were able to make it, one of the pastors brought them over to Prince George this morning

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  akntrpr, Ol' Blister, otterman