American Trapper magazine is the official publication of the National Trapper's Association, during 1997 and 1998 it was published Bi-Monthly and this auction is for the full sets from both years. All 12 issues are in nice condition. At this time Tom Krause was the editor of the magazine and in my opinion Tom was the best editor the magazine ever had. Some of the feature articles are; Trap Standards by Tom Krause, March Madness by David Morse, Coon Prep..Boards Vs. Wire by Mike Fisher, For Ole Time's Sake by Dave Getzen, The Killers of Cherry Hills Village by Major Boddicker, Take A Fisherman Trapping by Charles Poches, Raccoon Basics by John Messineo, The Art of Snaring by Lester Tuttle, Trapping Tips, Tales and Opinions by Clyde Pidcock, Delta Flat Tails by Morris Fenner, Trapping With Moose Lick by (Bud) Schnell Hartramph, My First Fox by Johnny Thorpe, Saga of a Bait Stealer by Maurice Naggiar, Low Mileage Coyotes by John Messineo, Fleshing Mink with Deer Bones by Steve Peterson, Kevin Kishel on Eastern Coyotes by Austin Passamonte, Coyotes on the Jicarilla by Al Barton, Fewer Predators Mean More Ducks by John Bechetel, The Cold Hard Facts by Mike Marchewka, History of Trapping Told Through Patches by Dave Wavrin, Mink Trapping Beaver by Rocky Bolder, Taming and Modifying Unruly #120's for Mink by Tom Staley, Prospecting & Preparing by Morris Fenner, Anything That Eats Bait by John Messineo, Seeing Spots by John Graham, My Never Ending Education on Cats by Robert (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman), Rebar Stakes by John Messineo, An Alaskan Wolf Trapper Goes to Sweden by Ben Hopson, A Tribute to Charles Dobbins by Hal Sullivan, Still Stuck with Smitty by R. C. Smith, Alaskan Interlude by Fuller Laugeman, 1960's Schoolboy Trapping by Steven Trosper, Scents, Smells, and Pheromones by Major Boddicker, Learning to Trap Mink using 120's by Tom Staley, The Last Trapline-A Love Story by Bob (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman), Late Season Raccoon by Austin Passamonte, The Ultimate Mink Set by Harvey Roggenkamp, Northern Diamondbacks by Heimo Korth, Wild About Weasels by Bill Boyd, City Limit Trapping by John Messineo, My Sons, The Trappers by Karen Meierotto, Lines, Edges, Crossings and Points by Charles Poches, Lifetime Trapline Memories by Elton Smith, Don't Leave Home Without it by Tom Krause, Let's Talk Eastern Coyotes by Morris Fenner, Coyote Memories by John Graham, Coyote's Revenge by Al Perry with Ruth Pelletier, Trapping With Willis Kent by David Getzen, A Tail of Two Kitties by Marvin Miller, Stop and Smell the Sweetflag by Johnny Thorpe, Beaver in the Southern Pines by Harvey Roggenkamp, A Trap for Young Trappers by Mike Marchewka, Ten Easy Steps to More Furs by Austin Passamonte and The Muskrat Rambler Eyes South Dakota by John Messineo. $20.00 SHIPPED SOLD SOLD SOLD

Alaska Trapper magazine is the awesome magazine published by the Alaska Trappers Association. The magazine is published 8 times per year and this is the full set for the year 2017. The magazine is published January, February, March, April, September, October, November and December. The September issue serves as a calendar. All issues are in very nice condition. Some of the articles in this set are; Tall Timber by Maggie Bailey, Giving Up A Line by Craig Schwanke, The Search for Randy Ackemann by Jim Holznagel, Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty by Jeff Murtiff, History: Bodygrip or Conibear, Are We There Yet by Dave Schmitz, Wolf Trappin in Open, Windy Country by Anthony Edwards, The Spy Who Came In From the Cold by Judy Ferguson, Trips on the Line by Rafe Johnson, Village Style Tundra Rev Limiter by Temple Dillard, Another Winter on a Remote Trapline by Ashley Selden, A Wolf, Some Marten and Adventure by Dave Schmitz, No Such Thing As Bad Weather by Judy Ferguson, Trapline's Little Helpers by A. Robert Jahnke, My Lynx Trapping Adventure by Autumn Steward, Moral Aspects of Hunting & Trapping, Preparing for a New Season by Wayne Crowson, A Sinking Feeling by Todd Fritze, First Trapline Moose by Dave Schmitz, Size Doesn't Matter by Tony Hollis, Adventures of a fur Warrior by Alan Herscovici, Three In A Row by David Hubbard, Incredible Catch All Set by Jr Pederson and Blue Lead & Otters by Louis Creviston. $16.00 SHIPPED.

I accept personal checks, postal money orders and PayPal (please use friend). The magazines will be mailed Priority Mail in a flat rate envelope. THE ALASKA TRAPPER MAGAZINES ARE SOLD.

Last edited by Nittany Lion; 10/03/18 05:23 PM.

I got myself a seniors' GPS.
Not only does it tell me how to get to my destination,
it tells me why I wanted to go there.