No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: High school kids saying the Pledge [Re: FlyinFinn] #6345414
10/11/18 12:10 PM
10/11/18 12:10 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Put it to ya plain and simple.

People here, myself included give money and time to not only promote trapping, but to fight off the liberals wanting it stopped. Maybe you are ignorant as to your posts that 95% of the time support the liberal ideals and politicians we fight, it's the reason you are the most quoted and your posts are admosnished almost every time.

I've said more than enough, too close to an important vote that has most all here riled up.

Re: High school kids saying the Pledge [Re: gryhkl] #6345416
10/11/18 12:15 PM
10/11/18 12:15 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Originally Posted By: gryhkl
There's nothing I have done that would hurt our outdoor privileges nor heritage. When you say that I have, you are lying, plain and simple.

I have hunted, fished, trapped, been invloved with youth outdoorsmen's clubs and wildlife/forestry organizations, and have raised three fine young men who are passionate about all these things.

Many of the leaders in my once fine republican party show great disrespect for our natural world and will always put profits ahead of ANYTHING else. An "R" in front of a name alone is not enough to get my vote for anyone.

Awesome, so your posts are to just troll?

WHOOPS, just relaized you threw in the stick-in-the-eye at the end. good troll.

Last edited by hippie; 10/11/18 12:17 PM.
Re: High school kids saying the Pledge [Re: gryhkl] #6345418
10/11/18 12:18 PM
10/11/18 12:18 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
There's nothing I have done that would hurt our outdoor privileges nor heritage. When you say that I have, you are lying, plain and simple.

I have hunted, fished, trapped, been invloved with youth outdoorsmen's clubs and wildlife/forestry organizations, and have raised three fine young men who are passionate about all these things.

Many of the leaders in my once fine republican party show great disrespect for our natural world and will always put profits ahead of ANYTHING else. An "R" in front of a name alone is not enough to get my vote for anyone.

I agree with you. I used to be really stupid. If the person's moniker had a D in front, they got my vote regardless. I was this way for many years. I never really studied their goals until a few things started to surface that I realized weren't in my best interests. I still voted for some Ds, but as time went on, I noticed the Ds had changed and drifted farther left. I still voted for a few of them, but much less that previously. Today, there are some local Ds I support because they have pretty much distanced themselves from the national Ds on issues that are important to me such as gun control, abortion, separation of church and state, etc.

I don't care how nice the hand soap smells, you should never walk out of the restroom sniffing your fingers.
Re: High school kids saying the Pledge [Re: FlyinFinn] #6345432
10/11/18 12:59 PM
10/11/18 12:59 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Agreed Trapper7

Dems at a national level will fall in line with the rest, regardless of what they say before being elected. Local yokals not as fast, but i still don;t trust them. Not all "r"s can be trusted either, but as a whole, your better chances are plain to see.

Re: High school kids saying the Pledge [Re: FlyinFinn] #6345450
10/11/18 01:26 PM
10/11/18 01:26 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Originally Posted By: FlyinFinn
Oops, guess you added the thought in an edit. Thank you.

Your welcome Finn, wasn't ignoring ya.

Just had to adress the liberal views that come up on every post that 95% of us agree with.
Our schools still did the pledge when my daughter went, but since then i'm not sure, and wouldn't be suprised if they didn't anymore as people don't think voting for liberals have any effect on things.

Re: High school kids saying the Pledge [Re: Trapper7] #6345496
10/11/18 03:25 PM
10/11/18 03:25 PM
PA
G
gryhkl Offline
trapper
gryhkl  Offline
trapper
G

PA
Originally Posted By: Trapper7

I agree with you. I used to be really stupid. If the person's moniker had a D in front, they got my vote regardless. I was this way for many years. I never really studied their goals until a few things started to surface that I realized weren't in my best interests. I still voted for some Ds, but as time went on, I noticed the Ds had changed and drifted farther left. I still voted for a few of them, but much less that previously. Today, there are some local Ds I support because they have pretty much distanced themselves from the national Ds on issues that are important to me such as gun control, abortion, separation of church and state, etc.

At least 90% of the votes I've cast have been for republicans. I have only ever voted for a dem for president once and the same for governor of our state.
As a party, the dems have moved way too far to the left. I also believe much of my republican party has moved too far to the right.

The problems I have with my republican party's positions mainly concern the environment and the deficit. And the talk of republicans concerning the deficit used to be a big plus for them but, as it turns out, it seems it only concerns my party when there is a dem in office.

Both parties seem to be more set on dividing the country into two opposing camps and making enemies of those who have views that differ from themselves.......That, right thar, ain't no good for nobody.

Re: High school kids saying the Pledge [Re: FlyinFinn] #6345861
10/12/18 09:04 AM
10/12/18 09:04 AM
NY
R
rendezvous Offline
trapper
rendezvous  Offline
trapper
R

NY
Who said, "can't be civil"... until they(Dems) regain power??? HINT: hillary

Who said, "kick them" HINT: holder Who is he talking to, antifa???

Who said, "no sleep, no peace" HINT: waters

Who's strategy has been misinformation(Fake News), censorship(social media, google, etc.), harassment(ask Sen Cruz) , threats(ask Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the White House press secretary) and violence( ask Sen. Rand Paul or Rep. Steve Scalise). And intimidation(ask Kanye West)
HINT: the left
Who is set on dividing the country???

Drain the Swamp this November!

MAGA!!

TRUMP 2020!!!

Last edited by rendezvous; 10/12/18 10:37 AM.

Let's go Brandon!
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread