No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
fair price for Cherokee muzzle loader #6355221
10/24/18 07:50 AM
10/24/18 07:50 AM
Tipton, In.
R
RHuff Offline OP
trapper
RHuff  Offline OP
trapper
R

Tipton, In.
Hey guys I have a TC 45 caliber Cherokee muzzle loader with an early serial number the gun is in excellent shape the bore isn't perfect but is very good and shoots excellent. Am I out of line asking 450.00 for it with. It isn't going to be used and thought someone may be able to use it for deer. Not for sale yet trying to determine value.

Last edited by RHuff; 10/24/18 07:51 AM.
Re: fair price for Cherokee muzzle loader [Re: RHuff] #6355261
10/24/18 08:56 AM
10/24/18 08:56 AM
Hot Springs SD
L
Larry Bowden Offline
trapper
Larry Bowden  Offline
trapper
L

Hot Springs SD
Oh, I saw the topic listing a Cherokee muzzle loader and I thought the post was about senator Elizabeth Warren. As for a value I would say she isn't worth much. Just my opinion.

Western SD Fur Harvesters, SDTA, NTA, FTA and life member of NRA. Cancer survivor (7 years) and still fighting it.
Re: fair price for Cherokee muzzle loader [Re: RHuff] #6355284
10/24/18 09:32 AM
10/24/18 09:32 AM
Central NC
T
traprjohn Offline
trapper
traprjohn  Offline
trapper
T

Central NC
They went for $600 on 24hrcampfire
BUT, you'd be wise to join the T/Ccollectorsforum and T/Cownersforum and ask there to get better info
ALSO, I'd see if any are on www.gunsamerica.com
AND, if you Google "T/C Cherokee for sale" stuff pops up.

I joined a T/C specific forum and got top dollar for many T/C collectibles/memorabilia a few yrs ago.

I love the Cherokee and Seneca and have taken MANY deer with both in .45 cal...love toting a 5-6 lb gun instead of 8.5 lb Hawken style.

www.sevenoakstrappingsupplies.com for trap mods and gear
The 10 Commandments are not suggestions.
Buy a soldiers meal EVERY chance you can.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread