No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Voting could cost you your hunting license [Re: Ray B] #6363941
11/03/18 10:35 AM
11/03/18 10:35 AM
SWMo.
T
tjm Offline
trapper
tjm  Offline
trapper
T

SWMo.
Quote:
“Voting means you are a resident, it means you pay taxes here, it means that if you want a residential hunting license in Minnesota, it means you’re not going to get that, if you vote here,”

So what they are saying is true. It does not apply to all hunters- only to those that claim to be residents in two or more states. It is true in every state, if it can be proven that you are a resident in another state you can not be a resident in two states. If you vote Ak you will lose your resident status in NY, etc.
What they do not say is that by voting in ND you will also lose your right to vote in Mn.

Not sure that dumping a candidate that favors the 2nd and is rated high by NRA is a good thing. I guess that dumping her because you can only pull one lever makes sense.

Re: Voting could cost you your hunting license [Re: Ray B] #6363974
11/03/18 11:30 AM
11/03/18 11:30 AM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
I'm quite sure the demonrats have plenty of "dual residents" themselves.

[Linked Image]
Re: Voting could cost you your hunting license [Re: warrior] #6363987
11/03/18 11:58 AM
11/03/18 11:58 AM
western mn
B
bucksnbears Offline
trapper
bucksnbears  Offline
trapper
B

western mn
Originally Posted By: warrior
I'm quite sure the demonrats have plenty of "dual residents" themselves.

And dead ones laugh

swampgas chili and schmidt beer makes for a deadly combo

You have to remember that 1 out of 3 Democratic Voters is just as dumb as the other two.
Re: Voting could cost you your hunting license [Re: tjm] #6364082
11/03/18 03:03 PM
11/03/18 03:03 PM
Minnesota
Woodsloafer72 Offline
trapper
Woodsloafer72  Offline
trapper

Minnesota
Originally Posted By: tjm
Quote:
“Voting means you are a resident, it means you pay taxes here, it means that if you want a residential hunting license in Minnesota, it means you’re not going to get that, if you vote here,”

So what they are saying is true. It does not apply to all hunters- only to those that claim to be residents in two or more states. It is true in every state, if it can be proven that you are a resident in another state you can not be a resident in two states. If you vote Ak you will lose your resident status in NY, etc.
What they do not say is that by voting in ND you will also lose your right to vote in Mn.

Not sure that dumping a candidate that favors the 2nd and is rated high by NRA is a good thing. I guess that dumping her because you can only pull one lever makes sense.

Not completely true. If, as a resident of Minnesota, you purchased a lifetime license it is still good no matter where you live. That would be the only exception that I know of.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread