classified ads

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Trading Post
(Please support F&T Trading Post, our sponsor for the Trap Shed Page)

Trading Post
(Please support Trappers World, one of our sponsors for the Trap Shed Page)

Trap Shed Rules

1. All posts made for selling must contain the asking price for the item - this is not Ebay.
2. No electronic media (videos, dvds, audios) will be sold or traded on this forum.
3. Trapperman.com is not responsible for transactions made at this site.
4. This page is intended for the sale, trade or purchase of used trapping equipment and not a place to sell new items, or stuff you manufacture.
5. No Begging for free stuff
6. A post may only be brought to the top purposely three times, and will be locked after the third time. Once a post has been locked or deleted, it cannot be put back on the forum for one month.
7. Make it clear what you wish in the title, not just WTT or WTB
8. The only reply allowed on each thread is a reply by the post initiator. All questions and communications will be done by PMs only. If PMs aren't answered in a timely manner, the poster will be banned from using the Trap Shed. (Exception to Rule #8 - A reply is allowed by a person who sends payment. Once payment sent is posted, the post will be locked.)
9. Except for muzzleloaders, no Guns, or ammunition will be bought/sold/traded on this forum.
10. You are limited to three active threads at any one time for selling/trading/buying items. All posts older than 1 month with no activity will be locked

Print Thread
Hop To
For Sale - snare "stuff". SOLD #6389575
12/04/18 02:31 AM
12/04/18 02:31 AM
north Idaho
W
wissmiss Offline OP
trapper
wissmiss  Offline OP
trapper
W

north Idaho
Over 25+ years of dealing in used traps, I've accumulated an assortment of snares and snare parts. And it's time for them to have a new home! I don't know much about snares. I will tell you as much as I can but you are buying these items "as is". No returns. No exchanges.

All items are new, never used. Not treated. There may be a few very small rust spots, especially on the locks/slides (or what ever you call them). The cable is all clean. Most of these snares have been around for a number of years and may not be up to code with all the recent snaring requirements. Still a lot of good material for some one to play with.

Box 1. 30 new Raymond Thompson snares. Have been in storage for 20+ years. Slight rust on the non-cable parts. 4 of them are #00-S 20 inch swiveled snares. 26 of them are #0-S 24 inch swiveled snares. $22.50 plus shipping in a Region A box. I will need your zip code to figure shipping.

Box 2. 70 misc snares. Assorted lengths and cable sizes. Most are what I think are fox/coyote size snares. A couple of them are Thompson # 2-S. I think some of them are Gregerson. At least one of them is a #3 Newhouse snare from ATCo. The rest are "brand unknown". You also get 400 Kam locks (sizes # 1 and/or #2). And 400 1/16 aluminum stops. And 600 5/64 aluminum sleeves/ferrules. AND a small bag of misc parts. I know the misc parts are snare parts because some of the unknown snares have these parts on them. smile Everything listed for box 2 is in a large flat rate box (the box is not full). $200.00 gets that box to your door. Shipping included in the price.

If by chance you want both boxes, total due = $222.50 to your door. Shipping is included in that price.

PayPal or money order.

PMs answered in order received.

Thank you.

Last edited by wissmiss; 12/27/18 04:58 PM. Reason: Sold pending funds.

www.usedtraps.com

Please check out my updated inventory of Native American books.

Re: For Sale - snare "stuff" [Re: wissmiss] #6404087
12/20/18 02:39 PM
12/20/18 02:39 PM
north Idaho
W
wissmiss Offline OP
trapper
wissmiss  Offline OP
trapper
W

north Idaho
T

Price on Box 2 is now $180.00, shipping included. $200.00 gets both boxes to your door, shipping included.

www.usedtraps.com

Please check out my updated inventory of Native American books.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread