Fur Handling Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~Dobbins' Catalog~

>
pcsoutdoors
(Please support PCS Outdoors, our sponsor for the Fur Handling Forum Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Fur handling DVD recommendation [Re: Rcates] #6391354
12/06/18 12:14 AM
12/06/18 12:14 AM
Kansas
R
Rcates Offline OP
trapper
Rcates  Offline OP
trapper
R

Kansas
Click here

WTA NAFA dvd

Re: Fur handling DVD recommendation [Re: Rcates] #6392322
12/07/18 02:08 AM
12/07/18 02:08 AM
SW Pennsylvania
M
mauser06 Offline
trapper
mauser06  Offline
trapper
M

SW Pennsylvania
I never fleshed or stretched a pelt in my life.

I probably made a similar post. I ordered the Wisconsin DVD set and Leon's "Top lot coon" video.

I sent right around 30 coon to NAFA that year. Had a couple slight damaged that all occurred before I got the videos and proper boards. The rest of my coon looked great and graded well. Even got a top lot coon that made me pretty proud of my work.

I'm sure there's better stuff on YouTube now than there was then....but, you have to sort through the bad and find the good....there's more than one way to skin a coon....but that doesn't mean it's right.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread