No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Just in time for Christmas #6391918
12/06/18 07:09 PM
12/06/18 07:09 PM
Goldsboro, North Carolina
Paul Dobbins Offline OP
"Trapperman custodian"
Paul Dobbins  Offline OP
"Trapperman custodian"

Goldsboro, North Carolina
This sure will come in handy for buying Christmas presents for all those on my list!

Office of Christopher A. Wray
Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
(FBI)Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
J.Edgar.Hoover Building Washington Dc
Customers Service Hours / Monday To Saturday
Office Hours Monday To Saturday:

Hello,

We hope this notification arrives meeting your good health and mind.Series of meetings have been held over the past 7 months during Federal Bureau of Investigation with the secretary general of the United Nations Organization. This ended months ago when I took to office as the FBI Director. It is obvious that you have not received your COMPENSATION FUND which is to the tune of US$10, 500,000 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollar) due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish reason and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund.for more information do get back to us.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation have successfully passed a mandate to the government of the States and Nigeria the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to you and other individuals and organizations who have been found not to have receive their Compensation, Contract Sum, Lottery/, Inheritance.

We are happy to inform you that based on our recommendation your outstanding COMPENSATION FUND of over-due payment in tone of US$10, 500,000 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollar) has been credited in your favor in Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Having said all this, we will further advise that you go ahead in dealing with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, accordingly as we will be monitoring all their activities with you as well as your correspondence at all levels.

NOTE: There are numerous scam emails on the internet, imposters impersonating names and images. We therefore warn our dear citizens to be very careful with any claim email you receive prior to these irregularities so that they do not fall victim to this ugly circumstance anymore. And should in case you are already dealing with anybody or office claiming that you have a payment with them, you are to STOP any further contact with them immediately in your best interest and contact the real bank (Federal Reserve Bank of New York ) only where your fund is laying, with the below information:

Bank Name: Federal Reserve Bank of New York
E-mail: fed-reserva-bnks-new-york@outlook.com
Phone: +1 209-248-2297
Contact person: William C. Dudley
CEO/Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Department Code:63804

Contact the bank today and furnish them with this information below for processing of your payment/funds accordingly.

FULL NAME:
CURRENT ADDRESS:
CELL PHONE No:
OFFICE PHONE No:

NOTE: In your best interest, any message that does not come from the above email address should be nullified and avoided immediately for security reasons. Meanwhile, we will advise that you contact the Federal Reserve Bank of New York office immediately with the above email address and request that they attend to your payment file as directed so as to enable you receive your payment/fund accordingly.
Ensure you follow all directives from Federal Reserve Bank of New York as this will further help hasten up the whole payment process in regards to the transfer of your fund to you as designated. Also have in mind that the Federal Reserve Bank of New York equally has their own protocol of operation as stipulated on their banking terms.

All modalities has already been worked out before you were contacted and note that we will be monitoring all your dealings with them as you proceed so you don't have anything to worry about. All we require from you henceforth is an update so as to enable us be on track with you and the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Without wasting much time, we will want you to contact them immediately with the above email address and phone number so as to enable them attend to your case accordingly without any further delay as time is already running out.
Should in case you need any more information in regards to this notification, feel free to get back to us via email so that we can brief you more as we are here to guide you during and after this project has been completely perfected and you have received your payment/fund as stated.

Thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation.

BEST REGARDS,

Christopher A. Wray
J. Edgar Hoover Building
601,4th Street,
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.
20535-0001, USA

Re: Just in time for Christmas [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6391930
12/06/18 07:16 PM
12/06/18 07:16 PM
ny
U
upstateNY Offline
trapper
upstateNY  Offline
trapper
U

ny
You must have forgot to bill Nigeria for all them beavers you trapped for them?

the wheels of the gods turn very slowly
Re: Just in time for Christmas [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6391933
12/06/18 07:18 PM
potter co. p.a.
P
pcr2 Offline
"Twerker"
pcr2  Offline
"Twerker"
P

potter co. p.a.
whatcha buyin us big guy?

Re: Just in time for Christmas [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6391935
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Eastern Shore of Maryland
When you get your check can you take all of us to Ruth’s Chris for Porter House Steaks and trapping demos?

-Goofy-
Re: Just in time for Christmas [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6392085
12/06/18 08:52 PM
12/06/18 08:52 PM
OBX N.C.
Leary Sink Offline
trapper
Leary Sink  Offline
trapper

OBX N.C.
Paul, er.....I mean Dad!
Im having the legal papers overnighted to you so you can officially adopt me,Tony White and David Denton!!

Re: Just in time for Christmas [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6392121
12/06/18 09:15 PM
12/06/18 09:15 PM
Minnesota
W
wheelers Offline

"Trap Shed Sheriff"
wheelers  Offline

"Trap Shed Sheriff"
W

Minnesota
You sure are lucky

Re: Just in time for Christmas [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6392155
12/06/18 09:41 PM
12/06/18 09:41 PM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Online content

trapper
330-Trapper  Online Content

trapper

Minnesota
How Lucky Can one Trapper get??? Geez you're in the $$$ Now!

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: Just in time for Christmas [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6392165
12/06/18 09:47 PM
12/06/18 09:47 PM
Coldspring Texas
Savell Offline
"Wilbur"
Savell  Offline
"Wilbur"

Coldspring Texas
....more proof that teaching Africans to write was a terrible idea lol

Insert profound nonsense here
Re: Just in time for Christmas [Re: Leary Sink] #6392211
12/06/18 10:34 PM
12/06/18 10:34 PM
South Carolina
T
Tom cat Offline
trapper
Tom cat  Offline
trapper
T

South Carolina
Originally Posted by Leary Sink
Paul, er.....I mean Dad!
Im having the legal papers overnighted to you so you can officially adopt me,Tony White and David Denton!!

Don’t forget Prune Winspear and Tom Barrett!! Lol

Sugarcreektrapping@gmail.com
Re: Just in time for Christmas [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6392218
12/06/18 10:41 PM
12/06/18 10:41 PM
Northern MN
O
Osky Offline
trapper
Osky  Offline
trapper
O

Northern MN
Geez I never knew any other man who had so much money hidden away in so many places and forgot about it!

Osky

"A womans heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth, and I can find no sign on it"

Jabless in Minnesota

www.SureDockusa.com
Re: Just in time for Christmas [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6392223
12/06/18 10:45 PM
12/06/18 10:45 PM
McGrath, AK
W
white17 Online content

"General (Mr.Sunshine) Washington"
white17  Online Content

"General (Mr.Sunshine) Washington"
W

McGrath, AK
Originally Posted by Paul Dobbins
This sure will come in handy for buying Christmas presents for all those on my list!

Office of Christopher A. Wray
(FBI)Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
J.Edgar.Hoover Building Washington Dc
Customers Service Hours / Monday To Saturday
Office Hours Monday To Saturday:

Hello,

We hope this notification arrives meeting your good health and mind.Series of meetings have been held over the past 7 months during Federal Bureau of Investigation with the secretary general of the United Nations Organization. This ended months ago when I took to office as the FBI Director. It is obvious that you have not received your COMPENSATION FUND which is to the tune of US$10, 500,000 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollar) due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish reason and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund.for more information do get back to us.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation have successfully passed a mandate to the government of the States and Nigeria the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to you and other individuals and organizations who have been found not to have receive their Compensation, Contract Sum, Lottery/, Inheritance.

We are happy to inform you that based on our recommendation your outstanding COMPENSATION FUND of over-due payment in tone of US$10, 500,000 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollar) has been credited in your favor in Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Having said all this, we will further advise that you go ahead in dealing with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, accordingly as we will be monitoring all their activities with you as well as your correspondence at all levels.

NOTE: There are numerous scam emails on the internet, imposters impersonating names and images. We therefore warn our dear citizens to be very careful with any claim email you receive prior to these irregularities so that they do not fall victim to this ugly circumstance anymore. And should in case you are already dealing with anybody or office claiming that you have a payment with them, you are to STOP any further contact with them immediately in your best interest and contact the real bank (Federal Reserve Bank of New York ) only where your fund is laying, with the below information:

Bank Name: Federal Reserve Bank of New York
E-mail: fed-reserva-bnks-new-york@outlook.com
Phone: +1 209-248-2297
Contact person: William C. Dudley
CEO/Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Department Code:63804

Contact the bank today and furnish them with this information below for processing of your payment/funds accordingly.

FULL NAME:
CURRENT ADDRESS:
CELL PHONE No:
OFFICE PHONE No:

NOTE: In your best interest, any message that does not come from the above email address should be nullified and avoided immediately for security reasons. Meanwhile, we will advise that you contact the Federal Reserve Bank of New York office immediately with the above email address and request that they attend to your payment file as directed so as to enable you receive your payment/fund accordingly.
Ensure you follow all directives from Federal Reserve Bank of New York as this will further help hasten up the whole payment process in regards to the transfer of your fund to you as designated. Also have in mind that the Federal Reserve Bank of New York equally has their own protocol of operation as stipulated on their banking terms.

All modalities has already been worked out before you were contacted and note that we will be monitoring all your dealings with them as you proceed so you don't have anything to worry about. All we require from you henceforth is an update so as to enable us be on track with you and the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Without wasting much time, we will want you to contact them immediately with the above email address and phone number so as to enable them attend to your case accordingly without any further delay as time is already running out.
Should in case you need any more information in regards to this notification, feel free to get back to us via email so that we can brief you more as we are here to guide you during and after this project has been completely perfected and you have received your payment/fund as stated.

Thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation.

BEST REGARDS,

Christopher A. Wray
J. Edgar Hoover Building
601,4th Street,
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.
20535-0001, USA

Really hard to believe how good the English is !! I'm convinced !

Mean As Nails
Re: Just in time for Christmas [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6392226
12/06/18 10:47 PM
12/06/18 10:47 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Read it with an African accent-its perfect.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Just in time for Christmas [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6392231
12/06/18 10:54 PM
12/06/18 10:54 PM
Eau Claire Wi
Trap Setter Offline
trapper
Trap Setter  Offline
trapper

Eau Claire Wi
And using Outlook email it has to be legit

Life sure is tough when you don't learn from the mistakes of others.
Re: Just in time for Christmas [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6392242
12/06/18 11:05 PM
12/06/18 11:05 PM
Virginia
52Carl Offline
trapper
52Carl  Offline
trapper

Virginia
What in the world were you thinking, Boss?
Now all someone has to do is read this thread and beat you to the Federal Reserve Bank and claim your cash!
Jeese Luoise, they didn't even ask for any ID.
You can all but forget about your money now.
Too many smart yankees up that way to slip in there ahead of you.
Live and learn I guess.

Re: Just in time for Christmas [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6392634
12/07/18 03:02 PM
12/07/18 03:02 PM
Ohio, Old fart to some.
ack Offline
trapper
ack  Offline
trapper

Ohio, Old fart to some.
How on earth do you win the lottery every year?

Share the wealth I say!

A couple free bottles of Backbreaker for each member?

_________

I used to have superpowers… but a therapist took them away.

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
Re: Just in time for Christmas [Re: upstateNY] #6392638
12/07/18 03:07 PM
12/07/18 03:07 PM
Illinois/Indiana (depends on t...
E
eastwood44mag Offline
trapper
eastwood44mag  Offline
trapper
E

Illinois/Indiana (depends on t...
Originally Posted by upstateNY

Nigerian beaver?

I'm not going anywhere near that one.

Re: Just in time for Christmas [Re: eastwood44mag] #6392646
12/07/18 03:30 PM
12/07/18 03:30 PM
Michigan
D
Ditchdiver Offline
trapper
Ditchdiver  Offline
trapper
D

Michigan
Originally Posted by eastwood44mag
Originally Posted by upstateNY

Nigerian beaver?

I'm not going anywhere near that one.

Me neither! Not even with YOUR drowning ROD!

When life gets me down..... you know hunting/trapping season is closed.
Re: Just in time for Christmas [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6392648
12/07/18 03:33 PM
12/07/18 03:33 PM
OBX N.C.
Leary Sink Offline
trapper
Leary Sink  Offline
trapper

OBX N.C.
I guess it would be hard to be that humble!

Re: Just in time for Christmas [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6392653
12/07/18 03:40 PM
12/07/18 03:40 PM
Beatrice, NE
L
loosegoose Offline
trapper
loosegoose  Offline
trapper
L

Beatrice, NE
I tried calling the number, it wont connect. Just says call cannot be completed frown That's too bad, I love talking to telemarketers and feeding them false info. It makes my day.

Re: Just in time for Christmas [Re: Paul Dobbins] #6392826
12/07/18 08:57 PM
12/07/18 08:57 PM
OBX N.C.
Leary Sink Offline
trapper
Leary Sink  Offline
trapper

OBX N.C.
Paul
Last night I tried changing my on line last name to Dobbins but had to be approved by a moderator.
I noticed it was not changed, fiddlesticks!!!
Please tell me Im not the only one that thought of that..... ok maybe Hal or James, cuz they suck.
You probably had to replace a few keys on your keyboard today from hitting them so hard last night trying to reject
my profile change.

Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread