No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Sometimes you just have to... #6399978
12/15/18 10:52 PM
12/15/18 10:52 PM
minnesota
M
mnsota Offline OP
trapper
mnsota  Offline OP
trapper
M

minnesota
shake your head!

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/vide...e-rally-at-amazon-warehouse-in-shakopee/

Oh well,she moves to Washington next month.

Re: Sometimes you just have to... [Re: mnsota] #6400046
12/15/18 11:38 PM
12/15/18 11:38 PM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline
trapper

se South Dakota
They've learned pretty quick!!! 20-25 years ago, warlords s*** all over them and they couldn't do a thing to stop it except leave. I guess they're doing what most manual workers have has to deal with some time in history, push back against management. The "time out to pray" is a different twist but the standing too long with no breaks has been around for a long time. What's more surprising is that Jeff Bezos, now the richest man in the world, takes almost no heat from the tough working conditions at Amazon warehouses. Because he supports the libs/progressives, he's gets almost a complete free pass. I try to used Amazon the least amount that I can because of Bezos and that his company has almost 50% of the on-line sales in the US. I don't need to support him, his views, or his growing monopoly...

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26
Re: Sometimes you just have to... [Re: mnsota] #6400083
12/16/18 12:22 AM
12/16/18 12:22 AM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline
trapper

se South Dakota
mnsota- Did the new Congress woman-elect have to answer if she supported Muslim female "circumcision" or not during the campaign? Or didn't none of the social-justice women's rightists have the backbone to call out this minority for mutilating the genitalia of little girls...? If there was silence over such practices, I guess being pc-correct and counting on this Somali's vote is more important than little Muslim girls in this country...

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread