Wilderness Trapping and Living

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~Dobbins' Catalog~

ATS
(Please support Ted's Fur Shed, our sponsor for the Wilderness Page)

Alaska Trappers Association

Print Thread
Hop To
Russian sable sale last week in St. Petersburg #6401677
12/17/18 09:11 PM
12/17/18 09:11 PM
Co.-Wy. part time AK.
W
wy.wolfer Offline OP
trapper
wy.wolfer  Offline OP
trapper
W

Co.-Wy. part time AK.
This sable sale held last week only sold about 5% of the goods offered, with offered prices at about 1/2 of last year's levels. The way it was explained to me was that the right people were not ready to buy, and the decision was made to hold the goods. I think this was a smart move as this was the first offering of this season.................. time will tell if this decision was correct. Stranger things have happened than the Sable market tanking this bad, but I still think the decision to hold was a good one.

Last edited by wy.wolfer; 12/17/18 09:29 PM.
Re: Russian sable sale last week in St. Petersburg [Re: wy.wolfer] #6401903
12/18/18 01:02 AM
12/18/18 01:02 AM
McGrath, AK
W
white17 Offline

"General (Mr.Sunshine) Washington"
white17  Offline

"General (Mr.Sunshine) Washington"
W

McGrath, AK
I suspect we will see $50 marten this year