No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: TMAN KIDS ART & WRITING CONTEST [Re: Alf Edwards] #6408709
12/25/18 04:44 PM
12/25/18 04:44 PM
Ohio
J
JoeGoodman Offline OP
trapper
JoeGoodman  Offline OP
trapper
J

Ohio
Originally Posted by Alf Edwards
Joe, thanks so much for your generosity and for having this contest! We were waiting all morning and were checking our phones every 5 minutes for the results!!! Hahaha! Good luck to all of you guys trapping this winter!
Blessings!!!
Jess Edwards ( Cody Edwards Mom)

Thank you, Jess! I apologize for not posting the results sooner. This newly remodeled Trapperman forum format sometimes plays havoc with my older operating system. Today that happened and I was simply unable to log in to T-man at all. Congrats to all the winners!

Joe G.

Long-time Staff Artist at Fur-Fish-Game magazine
Re: TMAN KIDS ART & WRITING CONTEST [Re: Alf Edwards] #6408745
12/25/18 05:55 PM
12/25/18 05:55 PM
Near state college, PA, God Bl...
trapre Offline
trapper
trapre  Offline
trapper

Near state college, PA, God Bl...
Originally Posted by Alf Edwards
We were waiting all morning and were checking our phones every 5 minutes for the results!!! Hahaha! Good luck to all of you guys trapping this winter!
Blessings!!!
Jess Edwards ( Cody Edwards Mom)

Tell me about it!!! I was more excited about the contest than I was about opening gifts!!!

Thank you for the kind words!

"To not read the news is to be uninformed. To read the news is to be misinformed" -Mark Twain
Re: TMAN KIDS ART & WRITING CONTEST [Re: JoeGoodman] #6408755
12/25/18 06:13 PM
12/25/18 06:13 PM
ohio
J
jctunnelrat Offline
trapper
jctunnelrat  Offline
trapper
J

ohio
Congrats to all you kids that participated. Mr. Goodman thanks for hosting this.

jim
Re: TMAN KIDS ART & WRITING CONTEST [Re: JoeGoodman] #6408767
12/25/18 06:56 PM
12/25/18 06:56 PM
wisconsin
B
big momma Offline
trapper
big momma  Offline
trapper
B

wisconsin
Good job everyone! I enjoyed reading all of your stories. And thank you Joe.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread