No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Weiser Western Lure [Re: Passjw2585] #6441933
01/27/19 11:33 AM
01/27/19 11:33 AM
Idaho, Lemhi County
G
Gulo Offline
"On The Other Hand"
Gulo  Offline
"On The Other Hand"
G

Idaho, Lemhi County
Strange to me, how a man who's done so much for the trapping community over many years and is simply a top-notch guy, can get lambasted and turned into a degenerate by some of us that don't know a thing about the circumstances. Disappointing might be a better word.

Jack

Re: Weiser Western Lure [Re: Gulo] #6441970
01/27/19 12:10 PM
01/27/19 12:10 PM
Mass
TDHP Offline
trapper
TDHP  Offline
trapper

Mass
Originally Posted by Gulo
Strange to me, how a man who's done so much for the trapping community over many years and is simply a top-notch guy, can get lambasted and turned into a degenerate by some of us that don't know a thing about the circumstances. Disappointing might be a better word.

Jack

I don't personally believe Mr. Weiser is intentionally creating problems with customers. That being said a poster typed it perfectly "it's a vicious cycle" have to look through the post but it's there. Life doesn't stop due to someones circumstances and whatever they are being put through, it's just business. When I got injured I was bedridden for almost 2 weeks needed help getting in and out of bed. Orders came in and had to be filled by other people, lots don't care about what you're going through, sad but true.They may show a little compassion but they paid for something and want it because they need it. If I knew I wasn't going to be able to fill orders, I would place a memo on my website stating that, instead of holding monies hostage and now having folks pay for products else where, on top of already putting monies out. What if the customer doesn't have the funds to purchase another order else where? What about the customers circumstances? People complain about prices going up on a $7 bottle of lure. In business you need communication to the people who make your business run, no excuses for not adding information on your website to help customers decide whether or not to purchase from you if shipping availability is sometimes a problem during the trapping season.

Smile, you're an expert!
http://tdhpwildlifecontrol.webs.com/
Re: Weiser Western Lure [Re: TDHP] #6441990
01/27/19 12:47 PM
01/27/19 12:47 PM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Online content
trapper
Lugnut  Online Content
trapper
L

SEPA
Seems to me TDHP, that you have a vested interest in keeping this thread alive and in piling on.

Eh...wot?

Re: Weiser Western Lure [Re: Passjw2585] #6441998
01/27/19 12:52 PM
01/27/19 12:52 PM
Broome NY . not the city
greenetrapper Offline
trapper
greenetrapper  Offline
trapper

Broome NY . not the city
I got some lure from Andy a few years back. When I got it it seemed a little dry. I sent him a message and asked him if that was normal. I got an immediate response saying no. I did not buy the Lure directly from Andy it was from fnt. He immediately sent me out a new jar and a bottle of something else for my trouble free of charge. I would say at that time that would be awesome customer service. With that being said. Nobody who has paid for something. Should have to wait months to get it. Now if the check was not cashed. I would say that maybe a different story. But if the check was cashed or the money was removed from the account via charge card. There is absolutely one hundred percent no excuse for not receiving your merchandise. No matter who or what business it is .No disrespect intended to Andy or any of his friends. My dealings with Andy have been very positive.

Re: Weiser Western Lure [Re: Lugnut] #6442010
01/27/19 01:05 PM
01/27/19 01:05 PM
williams,mn
trapper les Offline
trapper
trapper les  Offline
trapper

williams,mn
Originally Posted by Lugnut
Seems to me TDHP, that you have a vested interest in keeping this thread alive and in piling on.

TDHP is a lure maker, I believe.

"Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."
Re: Weiser Western Lure [Re: trapper les] #6442018
01/27/19 01:12 PM
01/27/19 01:12 PM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Online content
trapper
Lugnut  Online Content
trapper
L

SEPA
Exactly

Eh...wot?

Re: Weiser Western Lure [Re: Passjw2585] #6442028
01/27/19 01:22 PM
01/27/19 01:22 PM
Wisconsin
T
The Beav Offline
trapper
The Beav  Offline
trapper
T

Wisconsin
I think that all these posts as to poor service by an Individual are real concerns. And this Is as good a place to raise these concerns. If a man won't stand up and defend his actions then there Is something wrong.

This thread has been around for some time and Andy knows what's going on. He just needs to man up to this situation and put It to rest.

The forum Know It All according to Muskrat
Re: Weiser Western Lure [Re: Lugnut] #6442031
01/27/19 01:24 PM
01/27/19 01:24 PM
Mass
TDHP Offline
trapper
TDHP  Offline
trapper

Mass

I'm sorry you feel that way Sir. I guess I'm just trying to comprehend how it's OK for one dealer and not OK for others when it comes to customer service. Telling paying customers to quit whining, wait patiently the business is top notch they'll make it right when they can. Just wondering when exactly did the customer really not matter enough to be kept in the loop of their business transaction? Coming from the very same trappers who praise FnT and MTP, Pcs and many a like for their shipping service. I've seen guys complain over packages 2 days late and talk about how bad the service is, you have people who are months over due with no communication and it's supposed to be OK? Also trying to understand how the people who are saying wait wait and wait some more until the business is ready to ship..is OK on any level? MANYYYYY posts have praised FnT and MTP on their service and fast shipping, lots say that's very import to them and why they continue shopping there. Idono but if a "defender" could thoroughly explain the logic besides telling paying customers to "wait", maybe it'll help to clear the "public" post up fer meh.

Smile, you're an expert!
Re: Weiser Western Lure [Re: The Beav] #6442143
01/27/19 03:13 PM
01/27/19 03:13 PM
sw minn.
Flipper Offline
trapper
Flipper  Offline
trapper

sw minn.
Originally Posted by The Beav
I think that all these posts as to poor service by an Individual are real concerns. And this Is as good a place to raise these concerns. If a man won't stand up and defend his actions then there Is something wrong.

This thread has been around for some time and Andy knows what's going on. He just needs to man up to this situation and put It to rest.
. As usual beav is right on Andy should respond.

Re: Weiser Western Lure [Re: trapper les] #6442258
01/27/19 04:59 PM
01/27/19 04:59 PM
Maine
M
Mac Offline
trapper
Mac  Offline
trapper
M

Maine
Originally Posted by trapper les

TDHP is a lure maker, I believe.

Yup.
I contacted Andy and told him about the bad mouthing that is going so perhaps he can address it. He told me a while ago that he was having a tough time getting on trapperman.co.
Kind of sorry I every posted on this, or on anything for that matter. This place has more and more become less and less. Old Charlie would be shaking his head.
Mac

Last edited by Mac; 01/27/19 05:01 PM.

Re: Weiser Western Lure [Re: Passjw2585] #6442306
01/27/19 05:58 PM
01/27/19 05:58 PM
Mi, Mecosta
A
ambush32 Offline
trapper
ambush32  Offline
trapper
A

Mi, Mecosta

Last edited by ambush32; 01/27/19 06:04 PM.

Thought I was a good trapper until I started trapping coyotes......
Thought I was a good bowhunter until I targeted mature bucks....
Re: Weiser Western Lure [Re: Passjw2585] #6442387
01/27/19 06:58 PM
01/27/19 06:58 PM
Mass
TDHP Offline
trapper
TDHP  Offline
trapper

Mass
Originally Posted by Lobo Rojo
I don't get the defenders on here. The guy is not taking care of business. If I had ordered anything else that was required to do my job daily it would be no different. If my ATV was broke down and I ordered parts, I would expect them in a few days from any reputable business. I expect the same from any business that does mail order. He posts daily on Facebook. I have commented on his posts,he deletes the comments. I have messaged him on messenger, he ignores the messages. I have called him on the phone, he won't answer. I've left messages on his phone. I don't know the guy, I have had no past problems with him. There is NO excuse for his actions. Now I am receiving PMs from others saying they have had troubles also, but they don't want to stir the pot. Why would anyone defend this guy?He may be the nicest guy in the world, but obviously he should either get out of the supply business, or get someone to handle his order department.

Originally Posted by Mac
Yup.
I contacted Andy and told him about the bad mouthing that is going so perhaps he can address it. He told me a while ago that he was having a tough time getting on trapperman.co.
Kind of sorry I every posted on this, or on anything for that matter. This place has more and more become less and less. Old Charlie would be shaking his head.
Mac

I guess it must be getting pretty serious due to posts being deleted and folks retracting comments, and I do apologize if it seems as If I'm "piling" on. Your post is interesting though. So you along with a few others have made "1" txt or phone call to a vender and got a response to relay to a third party with no issues from a top notch supplier...but have people coming to a public forum asking for help in contacting a supplier and with posts like ^^^^^ above? Then your comments of "This place has more and more become less and less". Sir, I may be inclined to agreeing with you considering a select few could've help put this thread to rest within the first page. Supposed to stick together right?

Smile, you're an expert!
Re: Weiser Western Lure [Re: Passjw2585] #6442396
01/27/19 07:07 PM
01/27/19 07:07 PM
williams,mn
trapper les Offline
trapper
trapper les  Offline
trapper

williams,mn
TDHP, you are a lure maker using this thread in a bad way. You wont have my business.

Try to show a little class and stay above the fray.

"Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."
Re: Weiser Western Lure [Re: trapper les] #6442400
01/27/19 07:14 PM
01/27/19 07:14 PM
Mass
TDHP Offline
trapper
TDHP  Offline
trapper

Mass
Originally Posted by trapper les
TDHP, you are a lure maker using this thread in a bad way. You wont have my business.

Try to show a little class and stay above the fray.

Sorry you feel that way, just asking real simple logical questions but getting no real answers. My last comment holds fact..and I'll leave it at that. You're right.. I guess the customers can just "wait" and stop whining .

Smile, you're an expert!
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread