No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Fox in field #6442234
01/27/19 04:38 PM
01/27/19 04:38 PM
New Hampshire
T
Terrence j Offline OP
trapper
Terrence j  Offline OP
trapper
T

New Hampshire
I was driving to the store and saw 2 fox in the field down the Rd from my house. But when I came back a half hour later they are still there. They are just laying down in the middle of the field. Is this normal behavior ? I don't are many fox around my area and to see 2 together is crazy. Just didn't know if this was normal or if it was mating time so they we're holding together? I went back and took a picture through my binoculars but I don't know how to post pictures. It's too bad fox season closed here on January 15.

Re: Fox in field [Re: Terrence j] #6442253
01/27/19 04:51 PM
01/27/19 04:51 PM
Carroll county, maryland
E
ejgartland Offline
trapper
ejgartland  Offline
trapper
E

Carroll county, maryland
Their den hole is nearby. They are a mating pair normal this time of year

Last edited by ejgartland; 01/27/19 04:51 PM.
Re: Fox in field [Re: Terrence j] #6442257
01/27/19 04:56 PM
01/27/19 04:56 PM
New Hampshire
T
Terrence j Offline OP
trapper
Terrence j  Offline OP
trapper
T

New Hampshire
Well that's nice to know. Thank you. It's different to see them cause the field they are in is stocked with phesant in the fall so it gets alot of pressure till about mid November so we don't usually see many fox. But we do see coyotes in that field quite often when they cut the hay.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread