No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
USS Indianapolis #6443439
01/28/19 08:16 PM
01/28/19 08:16 PM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.
I watched a documentary of the USS Indianapolis. It was produced in 2016 and called "USS Indianapolis: The Legacy". They interview survivors of the tragedy. If you get a chance to see it, it's a top notch documentary.

If you have Roku, it's on the free channel "Gravitas"

Last edited by Finster; 01/28/19 08:17 PM.

I BELIEVE IN MY GOD, MY COUNTRY AND IN MYSELF.
Re: USS Indianapolis [Re: Finster] #6443469
01/28/19 08:40 PM
01/28/19 08:40 PM
nw wi
I
iron rob Offline
trapper
iron rob  Offline
trapper
I

nw wi
Me and my son watched it the other night. Very sad how many failures happened to no one looking for them, and the captain got all the blame

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread