No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ #6445147
01/30/19 09:01 AM
01/30/19 09:01 AM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.
If New York's law wasn't enough murder for everyone, a Virginia DemmoRat lawmaker says, "Hold my beer". Evil people like this call Christians, others that love America and freedom, Nazi's day in and day out. However they are the ones doing things reminiscent or concentration camps. The hypocrisy of these murdering tyrants apparently knows no bounds.

Virginia Democrat Proposes Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’

Virginia Democrat Delegate Kathy Tran proposed a measure last week that would not only allow abortion throughout all nine months of pregnancy in the state, but would also permit a woman to decide whether she wants to “abort” her baby as she is dilating and about to give birth
The bill is proposed as New York Democrat Gov. Andrew Cuomo has just signed into law the Reproductive Health Act, which eliminates recognition of “personhood” in the unborn and defines a “person” as a “human being who has been born and is alive.” That law has been referred to as permitting “infanticide” by many pro-life groups.
The Daily Wire reported on Tran’s legislation and provided this exchange between Tran and Virginia Republican Delegate Todd Gilbert:
Gilbert: So how late in the third trimester would you be able to do that?
Tran: It’s very unfortunate that our physician witnesses were not able to attend today.
Gilbert: No, I’m talking about your bill. How late in the third trimester could a physician perform an abortion if he indicated it would impair the mental health of the woman?
Tran: Or physical health.
Gilbert: Okay. I’m talking about the mental health.
Tran: Through the third trimester. The third trimester goes all the way up to 40 weeks.
Gilbert: Okay. But to the end of the third trimester?
Tran: Yep. I don’t think we have a limit in the bill.
Gilbert: Where it’s obvious a woman is about to give birth, that she has physical signs that she is about to give birth. Would that be a point at which she could still request an abortion if she was so certified? She’s dilating.
Tran: Mr. Chairman, that would be a decision that the doctor, the physician, and the woman would make at that point.
Gilbert: I understand that. I’m asking if your bill allows that.
Tran: My bill would allow that, yes.
A summary of HB 2491, dubbed the Repeal Act because it repeals most restrictions on abortion, states the bill:
Eliminates the requirement that an abortion in the second trimester of pregnancy and prior to the third trimester be performed in a hospital. The bill eliminates all the procedures and processes, including the performance of an ultrasound, required to effect a woman’s informed written consent to the performance of an abortion; however, the bill does not change the requirement that a woman’s informed written consent be first obtained. The bill eliminates the requirement that two other physicians certify that a third trimester abortion is necessary to prevent the woman’s death or impairment of her mental or physical health, as well as the need to find that any such impairment to the woman’s health would be substantial and irremediable. The bill also removes language classifying facilities that perform five or more first-trimester abortions per month as hospitals for the purpose of complying with regulations establishing minimum standards for hospitals.
According to the Virginia Gazette, Democrat Gov. Ralph Northam, Attorney General Mark Herring, and a number of Democrats in the General Assembly are backing the legislation – which equates ending the life of an unborn baby with providing women health care.
“I’m going all the way to the Supreme Court if I have to in order to protect Virginians’ health care,” Herring said.
“For women seeking reproductive care, the additional costs and obstacles imposed by existing regulation could potentially include unpaid time off from work, hospital fees and other emotional distress,” Tran said. “These restrictions harm women and have disproportionate effects on low-income women and women of color in Virginia.”
Regarding the New York abortion law, New York Right to Life warned the legislation “repeals protection in NY law for a born-alive infant, authorizing infanticide.”
National pro-life leader Lila Rose also described New York’s new abortion law as “barbaric and inhumane,” and “no different than infanticide.”
Similarly, Christian non-profit litigation firm Liberty Counsel declared New York’s Reproductive Health Act to be “infanticide.”
“A child can be tortured and killed seconds before it is born in New York simply because it is seen as an ‘inconvenience’ to some and a money-maker for others,” said Mat Staver, founder and chairman of Liberty Counsel. “If the child happens to be born alive, it can now be left to suffer and die. New York has dehumanized the child in the womb, including those born alive after a failed abortion. This is infanticide.”

Source: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-allowing-abortion-as-woman-is-dilating/

Last edited by Finster; 01/30/19 09:16 AM.

I BELIEVE IN MY GOD, MY COUNTRY AND IN MYSELF.
Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ [Re: Finster] #6445156
01/30/19 09:14 AM
01/30/19 09:14 AM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
Save the animals and kill the unborn humans while banning all gun ownership and welcoming/supporting anyone who wants to come here illegally and bankrupting the USA with free stuff for everyone including free needles for drug addicts while encouraging pot smoking for all and changing to 100% green energy or we will all die in a decade.....I am sure that I missed a bunch of stuff...oh, yeah...all white folks are racist.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ [Re: Finster] #6445157
01/30/19 09:16 AM
01/30/19 09:16 AM
Pottawatamie co. IA
LLtrapper Offline
"The Coon Combine"
LLtrapper  Offline
"The Coon Combine"

Pottawatamie co. IA
Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good
and good evil,
who put darkness for light
and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet
and sweet for bitter.
21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
and clever in their own sight.

Isaiah 51:6 But my salvation will last forever, my righteousness will never fail.
Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ [Re: Finster] #6445160
01/30/19 09:18 AM
01/30/19 09:18 AM
St. James, Missouri
Bigbuck Offline
trapper
Bigbuck  Offline
trapper

St. James, Missouri
People keep getting stupider every day

A long hair country boy can survive
Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ [Re: Finster] #6445162
01/30/19 09:20 AM
01/30/19 09:20 AM
N E Nebraska
S
sotired Offline
trapper
sotired  Offline
trapper
S

N E Nebraska
Very troubling times.

"Education, transportation, and communication, that's what ruined the world."
Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ [Re: Finster] #6445164
01/30/19 09:22 AM
01/30/19 09:22 AM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.
These are the people that still bring up Sandy Hook and all the other mass shootings daily. The ones that scream, "Think of the children" from their highest soap box just to ban guns. Yet they have no problem murdering hundreds of thousands of the most innocent every year. Just goes to prove my point. Liberals are not for gun control, they are for no guns, then control.

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ [Re: Finster] #6445172
01/30/19 09:30 AM
01/30/19 09:30 AM
On Georgian Bay, Ontario Canad...
H
Hutchy Offline
trapper
Hutchy  Offline
trapper
H

I tend to take a more "George Carlin" approach to life. Doesn't affect me, we are overpopulated anyway...things have been dying since life began...(mostly joking)

But what kind of sick twisted people would allow someone to kill a baby right before it's born??

There are people out there who are unable to have a child, and having one would be the greatest thing to happen to them...and these people want to be able to kill it on a whim??

Kill a baby inside a woman: a medical procedure
Kill a baby once it's born: murder, and a severely punishable offence

What possible reason could you use to justify this?

What other justifiable reason do they have for not allowing it to be born alive and giving it up for adoption??

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ [Re: Hutchy] #6445176
01/30/19 09:33 AM
01/30/19 09:33 AM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.
Originally Posted by Hutchy
I tend to take a more "George Carlin" approach to life. Doesn't affect me, we are overpopulated anyway...things have been dying since life began...(mostly joking)

But what kind of sick twisted people would allow someone to kill a baby right before it's born??

There are people out there who are unable to have a child, and having one would be the greatest thing to happen to them...and these people want to be able to kill it on a whim??

Kill a baby inside a woman: a medical procedure
Kill a baby once it's born: murder, and a severely punishable offence

What possible reason could you use to justify this?

What other justifiable reason do they have for not allowing it to be born alive and giving it up for adoption??

It is not "sick and twisted" at all. It is nothing but pure evil.

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ [Re: Finster] #6445179
01/30/19 09:38 AM
01/30/19 09:38 AM
Northern MN
O
Osky Offline
trapper
Osky  Offline
trapper
O

Northern MN
Securing a border is immoral but slaughtering newborn children with money absconded from people with morals.
How proud they must be to have brought a good country down to this.

I think I will revert back to my native Indian side. They never conceived of such selfish savagery.

Osky

"A womans heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth, and I can find no sign on it"

Jabless in Minnesota

www.SureDockusa.com
Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ [Re: Finster] #6445180
01/30/19 09:40 AM
01/30/19 09:40 AM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
Apparently a full term fetus can be sold for big bucks. Don't know if it's true.......you'd think the market would sure be saturated if that was the case.
Satan is surely alive and well.

Then I see a CNN headline "3 yr old falls off the 18' high border wall" Oh good heavens

Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ [Re: Finster] #6445196
01/30/19 09:51 AM
01/30/19 09:51 AM
PA
G
gryhkl Offline
trapper
gryhkl  Offline
trapper
G

PA
Even many women who have always said they are pro-choice are outraged by these murders.

No REASONABLE person can see near full term abortions as anything other than murder. And this issue will drive even more moderate voters out of the dems camp.
This should never be allowed to rest nor be forgotten.

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ [Re: Gary Benson] #6445198
01/30/19 09:52 AM
01/30/19 09:52 AM
Saltlake city utah
S
Steelflight Offline
trapper
Steelflight  Offline
trapper
S

Saltlake city utah
Originally Posted by Gary Benson
Apparently a full term fetus can be sold for big bucks. Don't know if it's true.......you'd think the market would sure be saturated if that was the case.
Satan is surely alive and well.

Then I see a CNN headline "3 yr old falls off the 18' high border wall" Oh good heavens

And yet we the trappers are the sick and twisted.

I understand that the obgyns and midwifes are fleeing the state.

You may think before you act. The question is did you listen to your own council?
Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ [Re: Finster] #6445200
01/30/19 09:55 AM
01/30/19 09:55 AM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
I hope they are.

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ [Re: Finster] #6445206
01/30/19 09:59 AM
01/30/19 09:59 AM
H
Hutchy Offline
trapper
Hutchy  Offline
trapper
H

From what I understand this is a democratic based thing?

If that was true and I lived in the USA, that would be enough to make me vote R till the day I died.

This isn't a "woman's rights" thing, or even a political thing...it's a human thing.

Couldn't care less if a gang member kills another gang member, they chose that. These babies have no choice. I am not even totally against abortion in some circumstances...but when I heard this, something tweaked inside me.

Fing sick.

Last edited by Hutchy; 01/30/19 10:02 AM.
Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ [Re: Finster] #6445210
01/30/19 10:02 AM
01/30/19 10:02 AM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
We'll see just how strong party loyalty really is.

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ [Re: Finster] #6445213
01/30/19 10:03 AM
01/30/19 10:03 AM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
Something's going on in the minds of people today that nobody understands.........something way out of the ordinary.

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ [Re: Finster] #6445216
01/30/19 10:05 AM
01/30/19 10:05 AM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
People are doing things to people that the most savage of wild animals wouldn't do.

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ [Re: Finster] #6445220
01/30/19 10:06 AM
01/30/19 10:06 AM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Totally depraved.

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ [Re: Hutchy] #6445224
01/30/19 10:07 AM
01/30/19 10:07 AM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
Originally Posted by Hutchy
From what I understand this is a democratic based thing?

If that was true and I lived in the USA, that would be enough to make me vote R till the day I died.

This isn't a "woman's rights" thing, or even a political thing...it's a human thing.

Couldn't care less if a gang member kills another gang member, they chose that. These babies have no choice. I am not even totally against abortion in some circumstances...but when I heard this, something tweaked inside me.

Fing sick.

Yep......yet the same people are wailing about doing the "humanitarian" thing and allowing all illegals to flow across the border. SMH

Re: Bill Allowing ‘Abortion’ as Woman Is ‘Dilating’ [Re: Finster] #6445226
01/30/19 10:08 AM
01/30/19 10:08 AM
Ohio
C
Cooncreek II Offline
trapper
Cooncreek II  Offline
trapper
C

Ohio
I saw this on the news this morning, it brought a couple tears to my eyes.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread