No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Trail cams [Re: Wolfdog91] #6452222
02/05/19 09:27 PM
02/05/19 09:27 PM
Mn
R
Reaperman Offline
trapper
Reaperman  Offline
trapper
R

Mn
Primos 1, generation 02 cams are definitely worth the money, I have 3 of them now for over 2 years. You just missed a sale at Dicks sporting goods for $49/camera, but they will be that price again if you watch. These cams have the brightest (red) flash of any of my cameras (13). I currently have two of them out despite the cold Minn winter, last week it was -30's overnight and -teens daytime highs. Not to mention the battery level is still at 70% from Sept 2017. Nice photo quality, video is ok, but the microphone in video isnt great.

Re: Trail cams [Re: Wolfdog91] #6452244
02/05/19 09:39 PM
02/05/19 09:39 PM
Lyndon, Kansas
Railroader Offline
trapper
Railroader  Offline
trapper

Lyndon, Kansas
I have used Wildgame Innovation cams for the last 10 years with no complaints. Have had Primos and Moultrie but didnt even get one season out of them. Have a couple Stealth cams but the sensor is so sensitive on them that i get 1000 pics of grass blowing in the wind. Would recommend Wildgame cams for affordability, longevity, and picture quality.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread