No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Savings account [Re: Willy Firewood] #6452364
02/05/19 11:32 PM
02/05/19 11:32 PM
East-Central Wisconsin
B
bblwi Offline
trapper
bblwi  Offline
trapper
B

East-Central Wisconsin
I taught farmers for 37 years, mostly dairy farmers. I was asked to give many presentations about business management, financial management, etc. etc. I was asked many times what are some keys etc. Many were always looking for the easier softer way, the secret etc.
My simple closing remarks before I retired was this. "The white stuff that goes into the tank has to be worth more than the green stuff it took to put it in there". Some intuitively know how to do that and some will never figure it out.

Same can be said for any business and or working family or person for that matter. There are a lot of families that would benefit significantly from hiring reasonable cost financial planners or managers to help them become more successful in life.

Bryce

Re: Savings account [Re: Born] #6452638
02/06/19 10:19 AM
02/06/19 10:19 AM
Cleveland IL
muddyriverdogz Offline
trapper
muddyriverdogz  Offline
trapper

Cleveland IL
I would say the Fed's reversal in course with interest rates and it's balance sheet say's all we need to know. Negative rates in the next recession.

The stock market is propped up on cheap money. Saver's are getting punished. They are going to sacrifice the dollar for the stock market.

It's NOt the American financial system. It's the Western Central Banking System ! And what is happening here is happening all over the world. It's global. All these banks are connected.

Last edited by muddyriverdogz; 02/06/19 10:23 AM.

You only live once, so get over it!

Tactics may change but the goal remains the same.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread