No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Re: The Weiser defenders [Re: Josh Weizenegger] #6456861
02/10/19 11:57 AM
02/10/19 11:57 AM

H
Haggard
Unregistered
Haggard
Unregistered
H

Originally Posted by Josh Weizenegger
I deal with mn trapline products so would never get scammed but why don't you guys drive right to his house? I would think that be a good starting place. Obviously he isn't responding on here

I wouldn't drive up on his house. He has a weapon or two. And if he isn't quite stable........Not alot of cover around there. No one knows. Not worth the foolish risk. He will need to help himself first. We just pray for him as of now.

Re: The Weiser defenders [Re: Lobo Rojo] #6456863
02/10/19 11:58 AM
02/10/19 11:58 AM
western mn
B
bucksnbears Offline
trapper
bucksnbears  Offline
trapper
B

western mn
I'm not joining the dog pile nor defending Andy as I've had no dealings with him.
But, something ain't right!

swampgas chili and schmidt beer makes for a deadly combo

You have to remember that 1 out of 3 Democratic Voters is just as dumb as the other two.
Re: The Weiser defenders [Re: Lobo Rojo] #6456865
02/10/19 12:02 PM
02/10/19 12:02 PM

H
Haggard
Unregistered
Haggard
Unregistered
H

No it aint. You can do this Andy! Come on man! Get up, and keep on keeping on. You have some great stuff!

Re: The Weiser defenders [Re: Lobo Rojo] #6456867
02/10/19 12:03 PM
02/10/19 12:03 PM
Northern Missouri
Northmocats Offline
trapper
Northmocats  Offline
trapper

Northern Missouri
I will add, I was only stating my personal buying experience, couple pages ago..
I will never defend someone who is doing others wrong... Carry On!.

Re: The Weiser defenders [Re: Lobo Rojo] #6456869
02/10/19 12:05 PM
02/10/19 12:05 PM
potter co. p.a.
P
pcr2 Offline
"Twerker"
pcr2  Offline
"Twerker"
P

potter co. p.a.
from what i've saw here and been told elsewhere i don't believe he'll be able to turn this around.sad but i will pray for him also as a fellow man.

Re: The Weiser defenders [Re: Lobo Rojo] #6456889
02/10/19 12:26 PM
02/10/19 12:26 PM
Wisconsin
E
Eagleye Offline
trapper
Eagleye  Offline
trapper
E

Wisconsin
I don't have a dog in this fight and don't know Andy but it's seems like there has to be some extenuating circumstances that has led to this rapid demise on customer service and now unfortunately- personal creditability. Too sad.

Re: The Weiser defenders [Re: Lobo Rojo] #6456906
02/10/19 12:46 PM
02/10/19 12:46 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Handle it the old fashioned way.Face to face-Man to Man.
I seem to have read on here that that guy does demos at the NTA.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: The Weiser defenders [Re: Eagleye] #6456917
02/10/19 01:00 PM
02/10/19 01:00 PM
ohio
T
tomahawker Offline
trapper
tomahawker  Offline
trapper
T

ohio
Originally Posted by Eagleye
I don't have a dog in this fight and don't know Andy but it's seems like there has to be some extenuating circumstances that has led to this rapid demise on customer service and now unfortunately- personal creditability. Too sad.

Agreed, I don’t think he is staring into the fire rubbing his hands snickering to himself over ill gotten gains. Wish you all the best, no one likes being taken. And I wish Andy all the best as well. Hope everyone can see their way out of this.

Last edited by tomahawker; 02/10/19 01:01 PM.
Re: The Weiser defenders [Re: Lobo Rojo] #6456920
02/10/19 01:07 PM
02/10/19 01:07 PM
PA
P
PSB1011 Offline
trapper
PSB1011  Offline
trapper
P

PA
I avoid most problems like this by buying in person.generally,I order the goods, and pick them up at conventions.I sell some frozen goods at times, except for 2 times, they are delivered in person, and im payed in person.I have had numerous persons that wanted to buy frozen product from me, and I refused to ship it.So they didn't buy it, and I didn't sell it.
No headaches, and no loss of reputation.

Re: The Weiser defenders [Re: Lobo Rojo] #6456925
02/10/19 01:14 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
good idea phil

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: The Weiser defenders [Re: Boco] #6456926

H
Haggard
Unregistered
Haggard
Unregistered
H

Originally Posted by Boco

Can't Boco. Most laws are enforced by the left now. Most police departments are unionized. Blue state mostly. Getting down in the ditch with him, won't help us. I'm staying clear of the MTA for now. The out of state guys are starting to make it unpalatable. Your gonna get some one in trouble here Boco. Andy isn't a big guy, and he has heart issues. Some young victim might just take it a little too far.

Re: The Weiser defenders [Re: ] #6456935
02/10/19 01:19 PM
02/10/19 01:19 PM
East of the Mason-Dixon Line
DelawareRob Offline
trapper
DelawareRob  Offline
trapper

East of the Mason-Dixon Line
Originally Posted by Haggard

Can't Boco. Most laws are enforced by the left now. Most police departments are unionized. Blue state mostly. Getting down in the ditch with him, won't help us. I'm staying clear of the MTA for now. The out of state guys are starting to make it unpalatable. Your gonna get some one in trouble here Boco. Andy isn't a big guy, and he has heart issues. Some young victim might just take it a little too far.

Goodness! I don’t think BOCO was suggesting violence. I took his statement to mean, go talk to the guy face to face. Meaning to solve the issue, one on one.

Who is John Galt?

You don't rise to the occasion, you fall to the level of your training.

Semper Paratus
Re: The Weiser defenders [Re: ] #6456942
02/10/19 01:24 PM
02/10/19 01:24 PM
MO
cfowler Offline
trapper
cfowler  Offline
trapper

MO
Originally Posted by Haggard

This forum is a great place for responsible people to express themselves responsibly. This whole thing started by someone trying to resolve an issue responsibly. At least I took it that way. The issue has been brought to the light, people have been informed there is an issue. It sucks that people have spent money and not gotten what they expected in-return. It sucks that Andy's friends defended him when he wouldn't defend himself. And, I don't mean in ANY way that those that defended him suck. Those are the kind of friends a lot of us wish we had. They're the real deal. What sucks is that they found themselves in that position. It sucks that Andy appears to be making bad decisions for his own life, and that is negatively affecting many around him. I see this thread as more of an intervention attempt on Andy's behalf. I don't wanna give up on him. I don't want others to give up on me. It's time for some tough love, not revenge.

I trap for fun. I skin 'em for the money!
Grinners For Life-Lifetime Member, MO Chapter, Den #1
~You Grin, You're In~
Re: The Weiser defenders [Re: Lobo Rojo] #6456943
02/10/19 01:26 PM
02/10/19 01:26 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline
trapper
Law Dog  Offline
trapper

Central, SD
Like said it does not make any sense with what is known just think about what it IS and what it could of BEEN, weigh that out and is does not add up? No dog in this either just looking at the practical side of how it could play out. confused

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: The Weiser defenders [Re: Lobo Rojo] #6456950
02/10/19 01:36 PM
02/10/19 01:36 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
The fact that Andy has not responded, when he has almost assuredly heard of the issues and that he is letting things continue to fall apart, leads me to believe that he is likely suffering from severe depression. It is the most logical explanation. I hope he pulls things together and makes things right with the people he has mistreated.

Depression can be crippling and make even small things seem insurmountable. Depression can make very capable people feel incapable of anything.

Keith

Re: The Weiser defenders [Re: Lobo Rojo] #6456961
02/10/19 01:45 PM
02/10/19 01:45 PM
SW Pa
W
wr otis Offline
trapper
wr otis  Offline
trapper
W

SW Pa
Just like that stretcher guy from out east, big popularity contest on here. Things aren't going good, guy falls behind people complain about lack of service. And then they get bashed on here for being honest about being unhappy with the results. In the mean time the defenders of either guy probably really don't know the guy very well anyway.

Personally skeptical of most guys who just seem to be instantly in business. Had my doubts about the guy who seemed to do the most promoting of his business.

Last edited by wr otis; 02/10/19 09:14 PM.
Re: The Weiser defenders [Re: Lobo Rojo] #6456970
02/10/19 01:51 PM
02/10/19 01:51 PM
Idaho, Lemhi County
G
Gulo Offline
"On The Other Hand"
Gulo  Offline
"On The Other Hand"
G

Idaho, Lemhi County
I'm not putting this up as a "defend Andy" post. Simply a bit of perspective from my point of view. Sorry if this offends anyone.

I'm not privy to all the information here, other than to say that it looks like Andy is treating customers very poorly. I don't know any of the details. Over the past several years, I've seen many posts on here suggesting or referencing the "T-man brotherhood". Generally, in my opinion that is a good thing. We need to stick together like brothers and sisters for the betterment of fur trapping and the continuation of the trapping legacy. I'm saddened by the lack of response from Andy.

Last spring, I got an email from Andy asking if I would do a demo at the NTA Western in Livingston. Well, I'm somewhat of a non-social person, and generally don't partake in those sorts of big group gatherings, so I waffled a bit. A week goes by, and I receive a large box, stuffed with various lures and urines. It was a bribe, pure and simple. It was from Andy. I'm pretty sure he did this in an effort to get me to agree to doing a short demo at Livingston, and I'm pretty sure he did this without getting paid by NTA to cover the cost of the lures and the shipping charges. He did it for trappers.

A friend of mine has a wonderful wife and she was going through cancer treatment. This friend told me that Andy called their place constantly, just to check up on her and show his concern and support. He did this for months.

These two little tidbits, to me, speak of a very stand-up guy. Like I wrote earlier, I'm saddened to see the apparent decline. Until I know a few more of the details, I guess yeah, I'm defending the man. On the other hand, I'm not defending his recent actions.

Jack

Re: The Weiser defenders [Re: Lobo Rojo] #6456974
02/10/19 01:52 PM
02/10/19 01:52 PM
Indiana
L
lureintheanimal Offline
trapper
lureintheanimal  Offline
trapper
L

Indiana
Originally Posted by Lobo Rojo
Thanks for all the replies and comments. For those that commented about getting money back from Pay Pal, I have filed a claim but they can take up to a couple months to get anything done. I am waiting on that right now.

No , 2 MONTHS on PayPal to get your money returned to you about 10 days Max , you first have to open a case , then depending on the severity of your Case , you can Escalate to PayPal Customer Service , they will make a decision , in your favor or the sellers favor , based on what you say when you Opened Your Case then Escalated it to PayPal Customer Service what you Say , you can also Call PayPal and they will Escalate your Case for you , You'll get your money back 100% of the time if you Paid for Goods and Did Not Receive those Goods !,

Last edited by lureintheanimal; 02/10/19 02:04 PM.

vis vitalis
Re: The Weiser defenders [Re: lureintheanimal] #6456982
02/10/19 02:01 PM
02/10/19 02:01 PM
sometimes PA sometimes ME
E
ebsurveyor Offline
trapper
ebsurveyor  Offline
trapper
E

sometimes PA sometimes ME
Originally Posted by lureintheanimal
Originally Posted by Lobo Rojo
Thanks for all the replies and comments. For those that commented about getting money back from Pay Pal, I have filed a claim but they can take up to a couple months to get anything done. I am waiting on that right now.

No , 2 MONTHS on PayPal to get your money returned to you about 10 days Max , you first have to open a case , then depending on the severity of your Case , you can Escalate to PayPal Customer Service , they will make a decision , in your favor or the sellers favor , based on what you say when you Opened Your Case then Escalated it to PayPal Customer Service what you Say , you can also Call PayPal and they will Escalate your Case for you , You'll get your money back 100% of the time if you bought Goods and Did Not Receive those Goods !,

You may be correct, but I was not able to get a refund from PayPal for items not received. Simple as this: I paid for something with PayPal. The item was never received. The seller claimed the item was shipped. That 's about all I remember except I never received the item and I never got my money back. This happened to me TWO times maybe I would have had different results if I would have pushed harder, but my time is worth more than the lost money. About once a year I have ordered from Montana and never had a problem, but no more of my money will be going there.

Last edited by ebsurveyor; 02/10/19 02:25 PM.
Re: The Weiser defenders [Re: Lobo Rojo] #6456983
02/10/19 02:02 PM
02/10/19 02:02 PM
Rodney,Ohio
SNIPERBBB Online happy
trapper
SNIPERBBB  Online Happy
trapper

Rodney,Ohio
According to his Facebook he's on the line right now and not at home.

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread