No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
video guestion #6457051
02/10/19 03:19 PM
02/10/19 03:19 PM
GA
coondog53 Offline OP
trapper
coondog53  Offline OP
trapper

GA
Has anybody seen the video J C Conner blind sets is it about snaring are using foot hold and what did you think of it?

I CAN EXPLAIN IT TO YOU! BUT I CAN’T UNDERSTAND IT FOR YOU!
Re: video guestion [Re: coondog53] #6457058
02/10/19 03:28 PM
02/10/19 03:28 PM
Maine
beezmador Offline
trapper
beezmador  Offline
trapper

Maine
I own it - great video - all footholds. Shows blind setting footholds in the desert, woods and farm land.... Shows the benefits of having a trapline dog as well. All his videos are excellent, like anything you buy from JC, and this one is no exception.

Member of NTA, MTA and FTA - keeping up the Fight for our Right to trap
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread