No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Coon put up ? [Re: Tommie] #6458149
02/11/19 04:28 PM
02/11/19 04:28 PM
middle tennessee
T
Tommie Online content OP
trapper
Tommie  Online Content OP
trapper
T

middle tennessee
I took it off the board last night everything looked good to me . There was under fur and there is no difference in any of the fur on the pelt that I could see.

Re: Coon put up ? [Re: Tommie] #6458380
02/11/19 08:05 PM
02/11/19 08:05 PM
Manitoba Canada
M
MB Coonguy Offline
trapper
MB Coonguy  Offline
trapper
M

Manitoba Canada
I have seen this before where the fur had excessive grease or oil on the fur side-if it is still there-try taking some newspaper or sawdust and rub it into the black areas of the fur-see if make a difference-it may save the coon from being downgraded if that was in fact the problem-just saying I have seen this before and that worked.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread