No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Colorado sale [Re: wissmiss] #6458753
02/12/19 02:17 AM
02/12/19 02:17 AM
north Idaho
W
wissmiss Online happy OP
trapper
wissmiss  Online Happy OP
trapper
W

north Idaho
Interesting that a lot of SD guys sell on the carcass. I figured most would put up fur. I suppose with the hot coyote market, buyers are anxious to get all the coyotes they can and figure buying them green will allow the guys to go out and get more coyotes.

How is the quality holding up in your area.?

www.usedtraps.com

Please check out my updated inventory of Native American books.

Re: Colorado sale [Re: wissmiss] #6458963
02/12/19 10:14 AM
02/12/19 10:14 AM
Western South Dakota
C
coyotedoc Offline
trapper
coyotedoc  Offline
trapper
C

Western South Dakota
Surprisingly well. Started getting a few rubbed ones in mid January and thought about quitting. Everything caught last couple of weeks looks pretty good. The fur buyer stopped through town yesterday and his trailer was fuller than I've seen it all year. Might have something to do with the amount of snow that keeps falling in the Dakotas....

Last edited by coyotedoc; 02/12/19 11:45 AM.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread