No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Are we reliving the days of Noah? [Re: danny clifton] #6461995
02/15/19 11:06 AM
02/15/19 11:06 AM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Originally Posted by danny clifton
Here is a real simple question, Where did the water come from and where did it go? If all the ice melts and 100% of water vaper in our atmosphere became water the seas would rise about 100 feet.

You've got to go back a little further in Genesis, dry land didn't appear in creation until the third day. The earth was covered with water from day one (1).

Re: Are we reliving the days of Noah? [Re: wetdog] #6461999
02/15/19 11:08 AM
02/15/19 11:08 AM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois
Its a theory that earth was basically smooth and it didnt take a great amount of water to cover it and that the weight of the water was what put pressure on the surface and pushed up the mountain ranges. Since there is different ages of mountain ranges then there must have been more than one flood . Which is what I beleive. I heard the Ark thats built in Kentucky has dinosaurs in it. I haven't seen the Ark but if it indeed it does have dinosaurs then that would ruin it for me. I beleive they got destroyed in a earlier flood or a disaster such as a comet or volcanoes shutting out the sun.

Despite what you hear about global warming, the earth has had many changes without the help of man.

Re: Are we reliving the days of Noah? [Re: wetdog] #6462025
02/15/19 11:32 AM
02/15/19 11:32 AM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline
trapper
Chancey  Offline
trapper
C

Central Texas
Originally Posted by wetdog
I've been doing a lot of deep thinking for sometime now on this.
I know we are not supposed to understand or guess when the Good Lord will return.
But I look at what is going on, not just in the USA, but all around the world. I have a thought that keeps jumping out at me. Well it's more than a thought, it's the waking dreams I have been having for weeks.
I've discussed this with a old preacher I know. He told me to me to trust in the Lord and forget about it, Easter said than done when I wake up every night in a cold sweat and shaking all over.

Well here it is. We are in the 7 years of tribulations.
August 2017 was the start. The solor eclipse in the USA. Went from Florida to Washington
April 2024 is the next one. They cross almost exactly in the center of the USA. From California to Maine
Why the USA? Largest population of Christians in the world
I know your thinking that's not 7 years. Well in the Hebrew calander it is only a few days off
And I'm not drinking or smoking anything

Hello Wetdog. Yes, I believe we are beginning to relive the “Days of Noah,” but I fear it is going to get much much worse. I take the Bible very literally and believe the Dead Sea Scrolls (Book of Enoch, Book of Giants, etc.) are true, historical, and extremely relevant particularly in our day and age. I happen to believe that we live in a much more fascinating and super natural world than what is taught and considered fact; so please take this response in that light.

Jesus made it clear in Matthew 24:37 that His second coming would be when the worldly situations were similar to the “Days of Noah.” The Book of Enoch and the Book of Giants (although fragmented) makes it very clear the reality of the “days of Noah” and Genesis 6 makes a lot more sense in that light. The world was a terrifying place during those times…..wickedness so pervasive its scary to imagine. All kinds of horrible creatures, hybrids, chimeras, and other atrocities. ALL flesh was corrupted other than Noah and his family. God had a DNA problem on His hands. The fallen angels had corrupted the creation.

In 1978 the first report of the birth of a baby from in vitro fertilization came from England. That same year in the US, the National Institutes of Health approved field experiments using altered bacteria.
In 1980 the U.S Supreme Court ruled the U.S Patent and Trademark Office could legally grant a patent on a genetically-engineered “oil-eating” bacteria. Since then, hundreds of patents have been issued on genetically modified bacteria, viruses, and plants.

In 1988 a patent was granted on a mouse that contained a cancer-predisposing gene. These mice would always develop cancer upon reaching maturity. They are currently used to test cancer-treating drugs.

In 1997 the first sheep and monkey were cloned. President Bill Clinton then signed a law making it illegal to experiment with, or clone, a human being.

In 2002 Scientist successfully added a gene from a jellyfish to a mouse, creating the first glow-in-the-dark mouse. Later, this was also done successfully to cats, guinea pigs, and monkeys.

In 2008 a mouse that had been frozen for sixteen years was cloned. The clone has reproduced four normal mice. Based on this procedure, scientists are trying to clone a perfectly preserved woolly mammoth found frozen in Siberia, and thereby bringing back this extinct animal.

The Pyrenean Ibex became extinct in 2000. It was cloned in 2009, but the clone died nine minutes after birth due to lung damage.

The Dead Sea Scroll Book of Giants, states that the angels experimented with two hundred sets of animals with slightly different chromosome counts. They cross bred them with other genetically unstable life forms to create whole new species.

In England, the 2008 Human Fertilization Embryology Act was passed allowing researchers to create human animal hybrid embryos, as long as they were destroyed after 14 days. This Act was to research how stem cells could possibly cure certain diseases. Over 150 hybrid embryos have been created, both cybrids (human nucleus implanted into an animal cell) and chimeras (animal nucleus implanted into a human cell).

In 2012 a process was developed to genetically alter a cow’s DNA to produce human antibodies instead of cow antibodies. This was done by taking two strands of human DNA and putting them into a mouse to replicate. At a certain stage of development, the cells are removed and implanted into a chicken, which allows the to be combined in a specific way. They are then removed from the chicken and placed into a hamster. The hamster cell line allows for one las modification, and then it is transferred in to the cow after the cow’s immune system has been neutralized. The original cow is then cloned. As a result, we can produce an unlimited supply of human antibodies in case of an epidemic outbreak.

In 2015 Chinese scientists genetically modified human embryos for the very first time using a technique know as CRISPR/Cas9 gene editing.

In 2016 the U.S Department of Defense helped fund research related to the creation of animal-human hybrids (Chimeras).

In 2019 the most dangerous place for a baby to be is inside its own mother’s womb. The ancient Hebrews would sacrifice their children to Molech. Today three states are trying to pass legislation to allow abortions up through the due date. What is being done with the organs, stem cells, etc. of these unborn children?

We have begun a spiral to disaster. Where will it stop?

Resident Conspiracy Theorist
Accused Moron, Nazi, Low IQ, and Putin Fan Boy
Re: Are we reliving the days of Noah? [Re: wetdog] #6462043
02/15/19 11:43 AM
02/15/19 11:43 AM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois
When the women would hear the cries of the babies being thrown in the fire or other means to Molech the womens conscience would bother them, the way around that was to play the drums louder so the screams would not be heard. What have we done today to cover the screams? I guess the silence in the womb.

Re: Are we reliving the days of Noah? [Re: wetdog] #6462059
02/15/19 11:58 AM
02/15/19 11:58 AM
Alaska and Washington State
W
waggler Offline
trapper
waggler  Offline
trapper
W

Alaska and Washington State
The OP asked about the "days of Noah" (the flood is a different discussion).

No, I don't think we are living in the days of Noah. Noah and his family were the ONLY righteous people God could find.
We are a long ways the being in that situation.

Same as with Sodom and Gomorrah; I sometime hear people say we've degenerated into the morality of that time. Not even close.
There wasn't one righteous person other than Lot. Even Lot's wife missed the place after they left.

"My life is better than your vacation"
Re: Are we reliving the days of Noah? [Re: wetdog] #6462083
02/15/19 12:18 PM
02/15/19 12:18 PM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois
Well no man is "good", But if God did not have any people, the earth would have been torched before now.

Re: Are we reliving the days of Noah? [Re: Foxpaw] #6462091
02/15/19 12:22 PM
02/15/19 12:22 PM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline
trapper
Chancey  Offline
trapper
C

Central Texas
Originally Posted by Foxpaw
When the women would hear the cries of the babies being thrown in the fire or other means to Molech the womens conscience would bother them, the way around that was to play the drums louder so the screams would not be heard. What have we done today to cover the screams? I guess the silence in the womb.

So sad. Unconscionable really when one thinks about it.

Resident Conspiracy Theorist
Accused Moron, Nazi, Low IQ, and Putin Fan Boy
Re: Are we reliving the days of Noah? [Re: Foxpaw] #6462093
02/15/19 12:27 PM
02/15/19 12:27 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Originally Posted by Foxpaw
Well no man is "good"

That's right.

Re: Are we reliving the days of Noah? [Re: wetdog] #6462094
02/15/19 12:29 PM
02/15/19 12:29 PM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
I think we have a ways to go before we catch up to the evil in Noah's time... It's going to get worse, a lot worse.

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: Are we reliving the days of Noah? [Re: wetdog] #6462144
02/15/19 01:09 PM
02/15/19 01:09 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
I know we are not supposed to understand or guess when the Good Lord will return.
But I look at what is going on, not just in the USA, but all around the world. I have a thought that keeps jumping out at me. Well it's more than a thought, it's the waking dreams I have been having for weeks.
I've discussed this with a old preacher I know. He told me to me to trust in the Lord and forget about it, Easter said than done when I wake up every night in a cold sweat and shaking all over.

August 2017 was the start. The solor eclipse in the USA. Went from Florida to Washington
April 2024 is the next one. They cross almost exactly in the center of the USA. From California to Maine
I know your thinking that's not 7 years. Well in the Hebrew calander it is only a few days off

You might want to see someone about that! Maybe it's Gilgamesh haunting you lol.

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: Are we reliving the days of Noah? [Re: wetdog] #6462154
02/15/19 01:16 PM
02/15/19 01:16 PM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois
OK Catch22 are ye bout to grab the bull by the horns? lol

Re: Are we reliving the days of Noah? [Re: wetdog] #6462179
02/15/19 01:46 PM
02/15/19 01:46 PM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois
There was signs long before our times. The Holy Spirit was not on everyone in the old test, in other words there was no open vision. So I suppose people relied on signs alot.

This day we dont always listen to the Holy Spirit , whether it is disbelief or just laziness. We still look for signs.

There was an old man and wife and they was just about too lazy to feed themselves. One day they was sitting in their chairs and the man was too lazy to look out the window to see if it was raining and asked his wife if it was raining. She couldn't see with out some effort. She said look yourself. The husband thought a second and said well I know what, you call the dog in and see if he is wet. Well if the dog came in dry then it wasn't raining, if he came in wet then it was raining.

So what do you say Wetdog is it raining?

Never had rained before in Noahs day.

Re: Are we reliving the days of Noah? [Re: wetdog] #6462221
02/15/19 02:18 PM
02/15/19 02:18 PM
MN
D
Donnersurvivor Offline
trapper
Donnersurvivor  Offline
trapper
D

MN
This thread proves one thing.

Christianity and science do not go together very well.

Re: Are we reliving the days of Noah? [Re: wetdog] #6462255
02/15/19 02:54 PM
02/15/19 02:54 PM
perry co.Pa
wetdog Offline OP
trapper
wetdog  Offline OP
trapper

perry co.Pa
I'm not thinking of myself. It's my youngest daughter and my two granddaughters, she thinks like danny,.
I know that no one should try to guess when the time will be of his return. I just fear they will be left here with me and all those that are wicked and none believers.
I kwon at this point in my statement you are wondering, do I not believe. I believe with every part of my being.
But as the saying goes, Marines don't die we go to Haiti's and regroup. And my sins are unforgettable. So I can live with that if I can see that my children and their children go to where that should go. PARADISE

Catch22 to answer you reply, I did see someone years ago. I was told to write down everything I could remember about the dreams that wake me up. So I keep a pen and paper by my bed, when I wake I write down everything I remember lest it be forgotten.
Thanks for the replays and
God Bless

Re: Are we reliving the days of Noah? [Re: wetdog] #6462258
02/15/19 03:04 PM
02/15/19 03:04 PM
South Dakota
kjcouchey Offline
trapper
kjcouchey  Offline
trapper

South Dakota
Science has yet to explain creation of the universe itself. Cant create something from nothing. And the big bang theory, creation of life is so far fetched there can be no other conclusion than a divine creator. You can throw materials together as long as you want and you will not create life. I Christianity and Science go together. Back to Noah, How do we find Skeletons of ancient sea animals on mountain sides?

Re: Are we reliving the days of Noah? [Re: wetdog] #6462263
02/15/19 03:10 PM
02/15/19 03:10 PM
Central Texas
C
Chainbreaka Offline
trapper
Chainbreaka  Offline
trapper
C

Central Texas
Alexandria Ocasio Cortez said the end is in 12 years. She really seems to know what she is talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin

Re: Are we reliving the days of Noah? [Re: Catch22] #6462270
02/15/19 03:18 PM
02/15/19 03:18 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by Catch22

You might want to see someone about that! Maybe it's Gilgamesh haunting you lol.

A more original Noah was Upnapishtim, who was granted immortality for building the arc and going through the flood. Gilgamesh was the king, who the tablets were written about, not the arc builder. Gilgamesh went to Upnapishtim to seek advice a long time after the flood. Upnapishtim built the arc to specifications given to him by a God, sealed it with pitch and bitumen, put his family on the arc, put all the animals of the field on the arc and released a dove, a swallow and a raven, to see if the flood was over.

Keith

Re: Are we reliving the days of Noah? [Re: wetdog] #6462281
02/15/19 03:28 PM
02/15/19 03:28 PM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois
Wetdog dont let anybody talk you out of whats right. As the Holy Spirit deals with you he often gives a confirmation by signs.

Believe me I've threw out the fleece many times myself.

Last edited by Foxpaw; 02/15/19 03:29 PM.
Re: Are we reliving the days of Noah? [Re: wetdog] #6462295
02/15/19 03:45 PM
02/15/19 03:45 PM
perry co.Pa
wetdog Offline OP
trapper
wetdog  Offline OP
trapper

perry co.Pa
Thank you Foxpaw I will never give up the faith or the fight
And I started this post because I thought it might have been a sign
And if just one t-man member or one lurker would come to believe in the word of God
Than I served my purpose for this day.
But I know there is still much work to do

Re: Are we reliving the days of Noah? [Re: wetdog] #6462324
02/15/19 04:31 PM
02/15/19 04:31 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Online content
"Callie's little brother"
Yes sir  Online Content
"Callie's little brother"
Y

Marion Kansas
Thank you Foxpaw I will never give up the faith or the fight
And I started this post because I thought it might have been a sign
And if just one t-man member or one lurker would come to believe in the word of God
Than I served my purpose for this day.
But I know there is still much work to do

I agree

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread