No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Former Cabela's employees open business. [Re: Gary Benson] #6463186
02/16/19 10:51 AM
02/16/19 10:51 AM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
smile

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Former Cabela's employees open business. [Re: Gary Benson] #6463199
02/16/19 11:03 AM
02/16/19 11:03 AM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
For the most part Cabelas had a better variety of the merchandise I was looking for. BPS didn't. But my "local" BPS had Goex in stock if I needed it in a pinch.

I can't say I'm thrilled with the merger.

And if enough folks are dissatisfied they will seek other outlets to fulfill their needs.

Highby seems to think they can do that.

I applaud them for giving me another option. Best of luck to them.

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: Former Cabela's employees open business. [Re: Boone Liane] #6464002
02/17/19 01:55 AM
02/17/19 01:55 AM
upstate NY
M
Mr. Ed Offline
trapper
Mr. Ed  Offline
trapper
M

upstate NY
Originally Posted by Boone Liane
Bass Pro ruined Cabelas.

I have lost all interest now that BP has taken over. IMO BP seemed like a southern states store and Cabelas felt like a northern states store for more colder climates. Was able to buy the whipcord wool shirts and pants. I always got both catalogs but always seemed to buy from Cabelas. Basically have switched to LL Bean,woolrich etc for pants and shirts. Eventually I may have to go to BP for a hunting coat but will be good for a few years.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread