No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Fallon Fur Sale #6463576
02/16/19 07:08 PM
02/16/19 07:08 PM
north Idaho
W
wissmiss Offline OP
trapper
wissmiss  Offline OP
trapper
W

north Idaho
Just a reminder that the fur sale in Fallon, Nevada is coming up next weekend. Friday - Saturday - Sunday. 22 - 23 - 24.

Still a bit of room on Friday, if you want to consign fur.

I talked with Jim Curran, the fur sale manager, he said consignments are down from last year but he still expects a full list of buyers competing for those nice cats and heavy coyotes.

www.usedtraps.com

Please check out my updated inventory of Native American books.

Re: Fallon Fur Sale [Re: wissmiss] #6467766
02/20/19 02:37 PM
02/20/19 02:37 PM
Montana
Taximan Offline
trapper
Taximan  Offline
trapper

Montana
ttt

Re: Fallon Fur Sale [Re: wissmiss] #6469235
02/21/19 08:25 PM
02/21/19 08:25 PM
Northern Nv
NvHermit Offline
trapper
NvHermit  Offline
trapper

Northern Nv
I'm snowed in so I'll need to snowshoe a good distance and then have to ask someone give me a ride just to get to Fallon this weekend. If I don't make it this weekend I have to make the March 8th date at NDOW to get my furs sealed. Since I've only been doing this a year and don't plan on selling my cats I've never been to the Fallon auction. Does this event have vendors or displays or anything that would make it more worth while than going to NDOW on the 8th ?

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Re: Fallon Fur Sale [Re: wissmiss] #6469239
02/21/19 08:29 PM
02/21/19 08:29 PM
north Idaho
W
wissmiss Offline OP
trapper
wissmiss  Offline OP
trapper
W

north Idaho
No vendors or displays that I know of. Just a chance to talk to some of the best trappers in Nevada.

If you aren't selling and just need your cats tagged, it might not be worth the effort. The sale is held every year - last weekend in February - you could go next year to visit with folks.

www.usedtraps.com

Please check out my updated inventory of Native American books.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread