No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Wayde Looker in the Buckeye Trapper #6465322
02/18/19 09:01 AM
02/18/19 09:01 AM
Central Pennsylvania
Nittany Lion Online content OP
Don't call me Mister, Mister
Nittany Lion  Online Content OP
Don't call me Mister, Mister

Central Pennsylvania
Is he for real, or are his stories fiction?

Last edited by Nittany Lion; 02/18/19 12:22 PM.

I got myself a seniors' GPS.
Not only does it tell me how to get to my destination,
it tells me why I wanted to go there.
Re: Wayde Looker in the Buckeye Trapper [Re: Nittany Lion] #6465510
02/18/19 12:50 PM
02/18/19 12:50 PM
Ohio
Minker Offline
trapper
Minker  Offline
trapper

Ohio
Lol !

Fur Trapping ;
Its not about making Money, Its All about the Adventures you'll have on the Trapline .
Re: Wayde Looker in the Buckeye Trapper [Re: Nittany Lion] #6610847
09/06/19 04:20 PM
09/06/19 04:20 PM
Marengo, Oh
CornFedCoon Offline
trapper
CornFedCoon  Offline
trapper

Marengo, Oh
Hello! Sorry for the delay, I just found this post while searching google for some links to some of my other articles.

The stories I write for the BT are purely fictional. Immediately out of college I wanted to do some outdoor writing for fun. I enjoy trapping and hope I am relatively good at it, but I don't have enough personal experience to write technical how-to articles....yet. So, I figured I would take a stab at writing some fiction and was inspired by the Lew and Charlie tales in Fur-Fish-Game. Greg gave me that green light to try it out and it has been a fun project for me ever since. I now have enough material to compile into a book and have begun editing. Anyway, I'm glad my imagination gives the illusion of being real! I certainly take that as a compliment!

Wayde "CornFedCoon" Looker

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread