No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Are we reliving the days of Noah? [Re: Rush7] #6466666
02/19/19 02:36 PM
02/19/19 02:36 PM
MN
D
Donnersurvivor Offline
trapper
Donnersurvivor  Offline
trapper
D

MN
Originally Posted by Rush7
Danny all you have do is read how God would bring back Israel (Jews) from being scattered all over the world and bring them to their own land again. Never has group of people been scattered like the Jews where and came be a Nation again. There economy is strong there military is ranked the 8th powerful in the world. Now tell me that God isn’t real.

The mess in Israel proves their is a God? Yikes, dude must have a sick sense of humor.

Re: Are we reliving the days of Noah? [Re: Donnersurvivor] #6466699
02/19/19 03:24 PM
02/19/19 03:24 PM
Macomb Illinois
R
Rush7 Offline
trapper
Rush7  Offline
trapper
R

Macomb Illinois
Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor
Originally Posted by Rush7
Danny all you have do is read how God would bring back Israel (Jews) from being scattered all over the world and bring them to their own land again. Never has group of people been scattered like the Jews where and came be a Nation again. There economy is strong there military is ranked the 8th powerful in the world. Now tell me that God isn’t real.

The mess in Israel proves their is a God? Yikes, dude must have a sick sense of humor.

2 Peter Chapter 3 verse 3 proves there is a God buy what you said!!!

Re: Are we reliving the days of Noah? [Re: wetdog] #6467403
02/20/19 08:28 AM
02/20/19 08:28 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
so rush7 you believe Nostradamus was a prophet too? With a little imagination and manipulation of the babblings he wrote it is all real prophecy too.

Have you ever asked yourself why biblical prophecys are all riddles? ( much like Nostradamus quatrains). Off the top of my head I can think of none that are straight forward statement of facts. They can be said to mean most anything. Seems odd to me that anything so important (if it were real) would be so open to interpretation. 2 Peter Chapter 3 verse 3 is a description of something that has been going on since Judaism was invented. Sceptics just learned to keep quiet as stoning to death sounds a bit unpleasant to me

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread