No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Beat me up- go ahead I'm ready for a fight [Re: MinkGuy] #6485314
03/08/19 10:33 PM
03/08/19 10:33 PM
Punxsutawney, Pa.
M
MinkGuy Offline OP
trapper
MinkGuy  Offline OP
trapper
M

Punxsutawney, Pa.
Thank you Henpecked1, I appreciate your service as well as the service of all in the past and present. It is now time to unite! Look at your renewal notice or extend now. Join and bring another or better yet ask a hundred more to join. We have no choice if we want to continue enjoying the life we have now. I appreciate all who shared their thoughts. I'm asking you to pm me your ideas, your problems and your solutions. I'd like to be shed hunting, scouting for turkeys and setting beaver traps but right now this needs to be done. Make no mistake we are outnumbered with the way we are organized now. We need to reexamine everything we are doing and change course where needed. We need to bring together Ranchers, Farmers, Pet Owners, Food Companies, Furriers, Garment Makers, Leather Workers, Pest Control Companies and everyone else from Zoo and Circus owners. We need to recognize who is with us and call out those too weak to do what is right. Let's stand united and begin the charge. Please PM me to get on our list of those we can call on. Tell me your state, your background, your strengths.

DonP
Minktrapping.com
Re: Beat me up- go ahead I'm ready for a fight [Re: MinkGuy] #6487880
03/11/19 12:33 PM
03/11/19 12:33 PM
New York
N
nyhuntfish Offline
trapper
nyhuntfish  Offline
trapper
N

New York
Originally Posted by MinkGuy
Our rights are being taken slowly. Our way of life is being threatened. Our states and their trapping rights are being stripped one by one. PETA has listed that in 2018 they received $54,285,044 and they claim 6.5 million members and supporters. They are campaigning at laboratories, the food industry, clothing trade and entertainment.
They are fighting against the killing of rodents and pests. They don't want companion pets to be on a leash or locked up in a home. They want cattle and livestock to be required to be in out of the elements. They don't want us to eat meat or wear leather or fur garments. Zoos are considered targets as well as hunting and trapping.
They work against us in education, investigations, legislation, and attack our events, with celebrity involvement and protests campaigns.
Still we let them run all over us. We have many trappers who don't belong to their state and national organizations. We have trappers who post tasteless pictures, we have trappers who find fault with our state and national organizations, fur auctions and each other.
Wake up your neighbor and ask yourself if you can do better? I will ask you to support both the NTA and FTA, join and participate in your state association. Don't tell me this is wrong or you are mad about this and that. Get with the program and stand up and fight. It is time to show a united front with each organization coming together from Pet owners, livestock associations, ducks unlimited, Elk foundations, NWTF and every other group including Fur Ranchers and Garment Makers.
An attack on Canada Goose is an attack on us. Tell me why I am wrong and why you don't participate or why you don't belong. I will tell you that if you aren't a part of the solution then you truly are a part of the problem!

Anti-American Bill Maher so erroneously, so egregiously, and with such ill-informed fervor, hit trapping I had to post this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYX0F0Z_O2c

Re: Beat me up- go ahead I'm ready for a fight [Re: MinkGuy] #6487897
03/11/19 12:58 PM
03/11/19 12:58 PM
Cape Breton Island Nova Scotia
Mira Trapper Offline
trapper
Mira Trapper  Offline
trapper

Cape Breton Island Nova Scotia
There is a society today that love to build themselves up by ripping other folks apart & they benefit each other in pursuit of angelic nirvana against folks they can slander in all animal use industries. Therein lies the crux of the problem since they love to bully people who they deem less worthy than themselves on their ill-gotten pedestal.

[Linked Image]
Mac Leod Motto
Re: Beat me up- go ahead I'm ready for a fight [Re: MinkGuy] #6487899
03/11/19 01:01 PM
03/11/19 01:01 PM
potter co. p.a.
P
pcr2 Offline
"Twerker"
pcr2  Offline
"Twerker"
P

potter co. p.a.
we all know who the real feminine hygiene product is but the general public doesn't.Maybe its time to attack what they think is ok huh.

Re: Beat me up- go ahead I'm ready for a fight [Re: MinkGuy] #6487926
03/11/19 01:32 PM
03/11/19 01:32 PM
Peoria County Illinois
Larry Baer Offline
trapper
Larry Baer  Offline
trapper

Peoria County Illinois
I'm with you. I got a few looks last time I wore the digging the well deeper shirt at the grocery store. I was ready to share with anyone who asked.

The shows like The Last Alaskans have commercials during them. Maybe we could become a sponsor? Maybe send Chip or Hiemo a shirt to wear on the show? I see NAFA bags in some of the cabins like the Seldin's.

Don's right. Trapping may be my favorite thing to do but there is so much more to our lifestyle that that. We have so many connections we have with so many other people like Bow Hunters, Turkey Hunters, Fishermen and Women.We need these connections and we need their help to keep trapping the way we want it. We need to stick together on this. Even if you are the guy who '' doesn't want to get involved '' just donate something. Either you are an Asset or a Liability. Assets come in many shapes and forms and all are welcome.

Just passin through
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread