No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like [Re: cat_trapper_nv] #6486991
03/10/19 03:14 PM
03/10/19 03:14 PM
Wisconsin
V
virgil1972 Offline
trapper
virgil1972  Offline
trapper
V

Wisconsin

[/quote]

If enough people in a California believed that the. They could get it changed. Plus that law isn’t infringing on anyone’s rights. They can still have guns. Majority wins in this country and I wouldn’t want it any other way[/quote]
If the gun is on the pre approved list

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like [Re: danny clifton] #6487001
03/10/19 03:22 PM
03/10/19 03:22 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
Originally Posted by danny clifton
Then you have the second supporters who think the same way.....only they want hunting/sporting guns only, because they also cannot imagine having to defend their freedom which makes them sheep also

The reason class 3 firearms are so expensive is there are not enough to arm all the people willing to get permission and pay the tax. You have on multiple occasions said background checks, class 3 license, concealed carry license are all good ideas. Now you are disparaging people who wont pay 20 grand for a military grade weapon. If the ban on purchase of weapons made after 1986 were lifted the cost would be 1/10th of what they are today and more people would have them.

I still would not because I'm not going to ask permission then pay a bribe, I mean a tax, to exorcise a right. If the day comes where I need to use one of my firearms as a weapon in a war battle, if I'm alive after the battle, there will be plenty of military weapons to choose from.

I believe that I said the current system is workable, not perfect. For me it is important to stay within the realm of what is possible not in a fantasy world. I am very much willing and prepared to defend my life and liberty from anyone at anytime. There is a huge difference between me and someone who says the second is for hunting/sporting purposes. Having a ccl is working within the current system to keep me prepared to defend my life/liberty....Not having a ccl and saying my 2nd is the only thing I need is not living within the reality of current conditions. There is a huge difference between an idealist and a realist.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like [Re: danny clifton] #6487003
03/10/19 03:24 PM
03/10/19 03:24 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
States absolutely do not have the authority to make it illegal for a person to exorcise a right. The people in CA who think gun ownership is dangerous have every right not to buy one.

Actually states do have that authority or there would not be states that get away with those things. That is a fact not a dream.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like [Re: Finster] #6487019
03/10/19 03:41 PM
03/10/19 03:41 PM
Southern Nevada
C
cat_trapper_nv Offline
"Cat Master"
cat_trapper_nv  Offline
"Cat Master"
C

Southern Nevada
Haha so many radicals on this forum haha. Makes me laugh. Get upset because someone doesn’t agree with their opinion, but won’t agree with anyone else opinion. What California is doing is perfectly legal or it would be in the Supreme Court right now. Good for them doing what they believe. I don’t believe in their laws so I don’t live there. It’s awesome!!!! I would much rather have that being done at a state level instead of a federal level. Oh wait, that’s the way our country is set up. Haha. I love it

If traps work like the Antis say......I would have no fingers.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like [Re: cat_trapper_nv] #6487039
03/10/19 04:23 PM
03/10/19 04:23 PM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.
Originally Posted by cat_trapper_nv
Haha so many radicals on this forum haha. Makes me laugh. Get upset because someone doesn’t agree with their opinion, but won’t agree with anyone else opinion. What California is doing is perfectly legal or it would be in the Supreme Court right now. Good for them doing what they believe. I don’t believe in their laws so I don’t live there. It’s awesome!!!! I would much rather have that being done at a state level instead of a federal level. Oh wait, that’s the way our country is set up. Haha. I love it
Oh it's going to the court. There are to many lawsuits to even post at this point. I don't see people getting upset on here, just voicing their opinions. They do not match yours so I guess you see that as being upset? Don't worry, that is a typical liberal response. What is being said and I will try to explain this so you can understand..... Get someone to read it to you and explain it if I use big words...……. The 2nd Amendment says verbatim: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." States must follow this law. They do not get to make a law that will circumvent this. Commiefornia is not doing things that are "perfectly legal" not by a long shot. I suggest a little reading and a little education.

I BELIEVE IN MY GOD, MY COUNTRY AND IN MYSELF.
Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like [Re: Finster] #6487101
03/10/19 05:25 PM
03/10/19 05:25 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
That bothers me. A lot. That people think that an unifringed right to keep and bear arms is radical. Its one of the reasons a bunch of simple farmers, blacksmiths, freighters and others who had plenty to do just feeding and housing their families, took up arms against the most powerful military in the world.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like [Re: Marty] #6487134
03/10/19 05:39 PM
03/10/19 05:39 PM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted by Marty
States absolutely do not have the authority to make it illegal for a person to exorcise a right. The people in CA who think gun ownership is dangerous have every right not to buy one.

Actually states do have that authority or there would not be states that get away with those things. That is a fact not a dream.

Forget the 2nd for a minute and read the 10th amendment. Then ask yourself if states have the authority to make law infringing upon the 2nd.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like [Re: ] #6487231
03/10/19 07:06 PM
03/10/19 07:06 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
Originally Posted by J Staton

Forget the 2nd for a minute and read the 10th amendment. Then ask yourself if states have the authority to make law infringing upon the 2nd.

They do it everyday....so it is apparent they have the authority to do it. Is it debatable that they should have that authority? I think it is but that is not the reality at the current time.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like [Re: Finster] #6487267
03/10/19 07:38 PM
03/10/19 07:38 PM
Southern Nevada
C
cat_trapper_nv Offline
"Cat Master"
cat_trapper_nv  Offline
"Cat Master"
C

Southern Nevada
Originally Posted by Finster
Oh it's going to the court. There are to many lawsuits to even post at this point. I don't see people getting upset on here, just voicing their opinions. They do not match yours so I guess you see that as being upset? Don't worry, that is a typical liberal response. What is being said and I will try to explain this so you can understand..... Get someone to read it to you and explain it if I use big words...……. The 2nd Amendment says verbatim: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." States must follow this law. They do not get to make a law that will circumvent this. Commiefornia is not doing things that are "perfectly legal" not by a long shot. I suggest a little reading and a little education.

So according to that verbiage of the 2nd amendment, we should be able to own tanks, jets, bombers, anti-aircraft missles, battleships, submarines, and nukes.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like [Re: Finster] #6487269
03/10/19 07:39 PM
Southern Nevada
C
cat_trapper_nv Offline
"Cat Master"
cat_trapper_nv  Offline
"Cat Master"
C

Southern Nevada
I honestly think we need to tighten our gun laws. Way to many guns out there. The less guns that are out, the less there are for criminals to take.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like [Re: cat_trapper_nv] #6487271
East of the Mason-Dixon Line
DelawareRob Offline
trapper
DelawareRob  Offline
trapper

If you can afford it sure...

Who is John Galt?

You don't rise to the occasion, you fall to the level of your training.

Semper Paratus
Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like [Re: cat_trapper_nv] #6487275
03/10/19 07:40 PM
03/10/19 07:40 PM
DelawareRob Offline
trapper
DelawareRob  Offline
trapper

I honestly think we need to tighten our gun laws. Way to many guns out there. The less guns that are out, the less there are for criminals to take.

Get rid of cars also, too many drunk drivers.

Who is John Galt?

You don't rise to the occasion, you fall to the level of your training.

Semper Paratus
Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like [Re: cat_trapper_nv] #6487279
03/10/19 07:43 PM
03/10/19 07:43 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH

Don't wanna come across as a tool, but why are you here in T-Man land. Good Lord!

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like [Re: cat_trapper_nv] #6487291
03/10/19 07:48 PM
03/10/19 07:48 PM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.

Good Grief...…. crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazycrazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy

Last edited by Finster; 03/10/19 07:52 PM.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like [Re: Finster] #6487303
03/10/19 08:00 PM
03/10/19 08:00 PM
Dunbar, Wisconsin
P
Pike River Offline
trapper
Pike River  Offline
trapper
P

Dunbar, Wisconsin
Hahahaha you guys are wound so tight most cant take a joke.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like [Re: Finster] #6487305
03/10/19 08:01 PM
03/10/19 08:01 PM
Dunbar, Wisconsin
P
Pike River Offline
trapper
Pike River  Offline
trapper
P

Dunbar, Wisconsin
Oh wait.....this guy is serious......hahahahaha

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like [Re: Pike River] #6487312
03/10/19 08:03 PM
03/10/19 08:03 PM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.
Originally Posted by Pike River
Hahahaha you guys are wound so tight most cant take a joke.
I'm hoping it's a joke and there isn't someone on here that is even more ignorant than James.
crazy

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like [Re: Finster] #6487315
03/10/19 08:07 PM
03/10/19 08:07 PM
Southern Nevada
C
cat_trapper_nv Offline
"Cat Master"
cat_trapper_nv  Offline
"Cat Master"
C

Southern Nevada
Who’s joking?

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like [Re: Catch22] #6487316
03/10/19 08:08 PM
03/10/19 08:08 PM
Southern Nevada
C
cat_trapper_nv Offline
"Cat Master"
cat_trapper_nv  Offline
"Cat Master"
C

Southern Nevada
Originally Posted by Catch22

Don't wanna come across as a tool, but why are you here in T-Man land. Good Lord!

I’m on trapperman because I’m a trapper. I thought that’s what this site was about.

Re: What gun registration and confiscation looks like [Re: Finster] #6487317
03/10/19 08:10 PM
03/10/19 08:10 PM
Dunbar, Wisconsin
P
Pike River Offline
trapper
Pike River  Offline
trapper
P

Dunbar, Wisconsin

So according to that verbiage of the 2nd amendment, we should be able to own tanks, jets, bombers, anti-aircraft missles, battleships, submarines, and nukes.

YES!

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread