Strictly Trapping

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Trading Post
(Please support F&T Trading Post, our sponsor for the Trapping Only Forum)

TrappersPost
Please support Trappers post, a sponsor of the Strictly Trapping Forum

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Shock Springs #6490516
03/14/19 08:53 AM
03/14/19 08:53 AM
PA
P
Pad Catch Offline OP
trapper
Pad Catch  Offline OP
trapper
P

PA
Tis the offseason here in PA and so begins the trap tweaking. I have kicked around the idea of adding inline shock springs to my coyote traps. I have a very rudimentary knowledge of shock springs as I don't believe they are necessary for fox, but with the coyotes moving in, I'm a firm believer that its important to hold the biggest thing in the field. I'm open to all opinions and experiences but I'll list a few questions that have been rolling around in my mind. I am aware there are many successful coyote trappers catch a lot of coyotes without the aid of shock springs, but if I am able to increase my hold rate with shock springs, I think its a worth while investment, especially on those toe catches.

-Shock Spring styles/manufacturers: P.I.T, JC Conner, Sleepy Creek? Any experience or preference?
-What LB Tension? 40lb, 50lb, 75lb?
-Do you keep the spring closer to your anchor, closer to the trap, or in the middle?
-How long of chain do you typically run with an inline shock spring?

Thanks for your help, opinions, and experiences.

Living the Dream, One Fur at a Time.
Re: Shock Springs [Re: Pad Catch] #6490523
03/14/19 09:04 AM
03/14/19 09:04 AM
Pennsylvania
C
coalbank Offline
trapper
coalbank  Offline
trapper
C

Pennsylvania
The J.C. Conner heavy duty are what I mostly run. Swivel on the D- ring, 4 links of chain, swivel, shock spring, 4 links of chain, swivel, double stake ring or earth anchor.

Not only will it help hold coyotes, but it can really help to keep domestics and wild from shoulder damage from lunging. 1st time I saw the spring in action I was sold.

Re: Shock Springs [Re: Pad Catch] #6490751
03/14/19 12:46 PM
03/14/19 12:46 PM
Wisconsin
T
The Beav Offline
trapper
The Beav  Offline
trapper
T

Wisconsin
In my opinion shock springs are a waste of time and money. Just more stuff to bury at the set. And short chains solve any perceived injuries to non targets. In fact domestic critters don't fight a trap like a wild critter does.

When the small amount of play In the shock spring Is bottomed out the critter Is still on the move so I don't see where It's of any value. It might have some value In 4 or 5 foot chain set up where the critter can get up a head of steam but I still have my doubts about that. And On a10" chain set up I can't see any value. But If It works for you that's all that counts.

The forum Know It All according to Muskrat
Re: Shock Springs [Re: Pad Catch] #6491451
03/15/19 08:55 AM
03/15/19 08:55 AM
Pennsylvania
C
coalbank Offline
trapper
coalbank  Offline
trapper
C

Pennsylvania
Not all domestics are the same. Beav- have you tried the shock springs and seen them work on a catch?

Re: Shock Springs [Re: The Beav] #6491570
03/15/19 11:23 AM
03/15/19 11:23 AM
NC
T
Tailhunter Offline
trapper
Tailhunter  Offline
trapper
T

NC
Originally Posted by The Beav
In my opinion shock springs are a waste of time and money. Just more stuff to bury at the set. And short chains solve any perceived injuries to non targets. In fact domestic critters don't fight a trap like a wild critter does.

When the small amount of play In the shock spring Is bottomed out the critter Is still on the move so I don't see where It's of any value. It might have some value In 4 or 5 foot chain set up where the critter can get up a head of steam but I still have my doubts about that. And On a10" chain set up I can't see any value. But If It works for you that's all that counts.

Finally someone that sees it the same way as I do.

Short chains have always worked for me.

Re: Shock Springs [Re: coalbank] #6491574
03/15/19 11:31 AM
03/15/19 11:31 AM
NC
T
Tailhunter Offline
trapper
Tailhunter  Offline
trapper
T

NC
Originally Posted by coalbank
The J.C. Conner heavy duty are what I mostly run. Swivel on the D- ring, 4 links of chain, swivel, shock spring, 4 links of chain, swivel, double stake ring or earth anchor.

Not only will it help hold coyotes, but it can really help to keep domestics and wild from shoulder damage from lunging. 1st time I saw the spring in action I was sold.

Doesn’t that add about 10$ to each trap?

When your running dozens of canine traps that can be cost prohibitive.

Re: Shock Springs [Re: Tailhunter] #6491584
03/15/19 11:43 AM
03/15/19 11:43 AM
PA
P
Pad Catch Offline OP
trapper
Pad Catch  Offline OP
trapper
P

PA
Springs are around $25/doz, the rest of the chain typically comes stock with any trap. So if you catch 1 extra coyote per dozen traps with the aid of a spring, your springs have paid for themselves. I have zero experience running springs so I don't know if they increase your catch rate or not but if they hold one extra toe catch coyote it would be worth it.

Re: Shock Springs [Re: Pad Catch] #6491597
03/15/19 12:19 PM
03/15/19 12:19 PM
E central Il
G
Golf ball Offline
trapper
Golf ball  Offline
trapper
G

E central Il
I tend to agree with the Beav on one aspect , short chains eliminate movement . If your using earth anchors and short chains ( 8” or less ) I don’t feel the need for a shock spring. I’ve gone from long ( 30” ) chains and shock springs while using single stakes to the short chains and earth anchors.

I feel as if I’m working a lot harder retrieving earth anchors than I did stakes . That being said I’m going to go back to stakes at least for frozen ground . I’ve been using JC Conners shock springs, I’ve got some of the older ones with the lock washer connectors and some of the newer version that require a swivel on each end. For long chains either one will work , for short chains the two swivels ad more length and the shock spring is another 41/2 or 5” in my mind this makes it hard to keep a short chain . [Linked Image]
Each person should reach his own conclusions based on their situation. By that I mean the entire situation, including ground conditions soil types and type and size of trap .

You asked about different weights and styles or manufacturers of shock springs and I’ve only tried the JC’s but will be ordering the pits from Ed as they are made with a built in swivel on each end I’ve yet to ask him what he recommends for weight but I’m betting on the 50 lbs ones for coyote .

Re: Shock Springs [Re: The Beav] #6491650
03/15/19 01:54 PM
03/15/19 01:54 PM
GA
C
canebrake Offline
trapper
canebrake  Offline
trapper
C

GA

It doesn't take much time or effort to bury a 4 inch spring.

Re: Shock Springs [Re: Golf ball] #6491656
03/15/19 01:59 PM
03/15/19 01:59 PM
PA
P
Pad Catch Offline OP
trapper
Pad Catch  Offline OP
trapper
P

PA
I have talked with Ed about shock springs and he often talks about the need for shock springs on short chains specifically. He said often that first lunge when they jump straight up is going to be the most likely time they would pull out of a toe catch. He also said on longer chains when they jump they never reach the end of the chain so there is no chance of a pull out on the initially lunge, but later on in the fight against the trap is when shock springs are important on longer chains, like you said, when they can get a run.

Like I said, I'm not here to argue, I am legitimately trying to determine if the investment is worth it.

Ed did mention a trial he was a part of where they set traps with Force Meters attached and he rattled off some numbers regarding the lbs of force on that first lunge (I believe he said an average 30lb coyote has a force of over 200lbs on the initial lunge, but don't quote me on that) and he said that the first bit of thrashing is the most important one to withstand and where shock springs are important.

Re: Shock Springs [Re: Pad Catch] #6491658
03/15/19 02:06 PM
03/15/19 02:06 PM
GA
C
canebrake Offline
trapper
canebrake  Offline
trapper
C

GA
Shock springs are not necessary but I love them and use them on all my coyote rigs. Try pulling up on an earth anchor to set it with a shock spring attached to the trap and you will feel the difference. I use JC Conner's as well.

Re: Shock Springs [Re: canebrake] #6491669
03/15/19 02:42 PM
03/15/19 02:42 PM
Wisconsin
T
The Beav Offline
trapper
The Beav  Offline
trapper
T

Wisconsin
Originally Posted by canebrake

It doesn't take much time or effort to bury a 4 inch spring.

Well from that pic there Is 10" of shock spring + swivels. Know you add several more links of chain on either end and your looking at 15 to 16 " and that Is a lot to bury. Especially In frozen ground.
A chain length of about 8" with swivels and then driven down In to the ground when using a earth anchor Isn't going to let any critter make much of a lunge.

If they work for you so be It but I'm not convinced they help.

Last edited by The Beav; 03/15/19 02:43 PM.

Re: Shock Springs [Re: Pad Catch] #6491676
03/15/19 02:51 PM
03/15/19 02:51 PM
GA
C
canebrake Offline
trapper
canebrake  Offline
trapper
C

GA

Well from that pic there Is 10" of shock spring + swivels. Know you add several more links of chain on either end and your looking at 15 to 16 " and that Is a lot to bury. Especially In frozen ground.
A chain length of about 8" with swivels and then driven down In to the ground when using a earth anchor Isn't going to let any critter make much of a lunge.

If they work for you so be It but I'm not convinced they help.

I actually cut a couple of factory links off my 650s and add a spring and swivel to the end of the chain so I don't have much to bury at all.
Some of us don't believe a #2 Duke is worth the time or effort either, but that's why they make chocolate and vanilla. wink

Re: Shock Springs [Re: Pad Catch] #6491724
03/15/19 04:36 PM
03/15/19 04:36 PM
montana
R
red mt Offline
trapper
red mt  Offline
trapper
R

montana
Canebrake with a 650 do you worry about pull outs is this the reason for the shock spring????

Kenneth schoening
Re: Shock Springs [Re: Pad Catch] #6491728
03/15/19 04:40 PM
03/15/19 04:40 PM
NNY
080808 Offline
trapper
080808  Offline
trapper

NNY
Short chains. Invest in more traps.

Re: Shock Springs [Re: Pad Catch] #6491732
03/15/19 04:44 PM
03/15/19 04:44 PM
montana
R
red mt Offline
trapper
red mt  Offline
trapper
R

montana
Originally Posted by Pad Catch
I have talked with Ed about shock springs and he often talks about the need for shock springs on short chains specifically. He said often that first lunge when they jump straight up is going to be the most likely time they would pull out of a toe catch. He also said on longer chains when they jump they never reach the end of the chain so there is no chance of a pull out on the initially lunge, but later on in the fight against the trap is when shock springs are important on longer chains, like you said, when they can get a run.

Like I said, I'm not here to argue, I am legitimately trying to determine if the investment is worth it.

Ed did mention a trial he was a part of where they set traps with Force Meters attached and he rattled off some numbers regarding the lbs of force on that first lunge (I believe he said an average 30lb coyote has a force of over 200lbs on the initial lunge, but don't quote me on that) and he said that the first bit of thrashing is the most important one to withstand and where shock springs are important.

Here is something to consider imo then
.a shock spring is rated at 50 lbs ,and coyote is lunging at 200lbs (for this example ) the shock spring is bottomed out now at the beginning of the lunge correct??? I am not saying there Bad or Good just adding to the comments already given .

Kenneth schoening
Re: Shock Springs [Re: Pad Catch] #6491743
03/15/19 05:20 PM
03/15/19 05:20 PM
Ohio
W
Willy Firewood Offline
trapper
Willy Firewood  Offline
trapper
W

Ohio
Coalbank - you omitted one swivel in your description of your chain system. I make mine the same - cut one link and put it together. Just having fun.

FRAC LIVES MATTER
Re: Shock Springs [Re: red mt] #6491748
03/15/19 05:25 PM
03/15/19 05:25 PM
PA
P
Pad Catch Offline OP
trapper
Pad Catch  Offline OP
trapper
P

PA
Originally Posted by red mt

.a shock spring is rated at 50 lbs ,and coyote is lunging at 200lbs (for this example ) the shock spring is bottomed out now at the beginning of the lunge correct??? I am not saying there Bad or Good just adding to the comments already given .

Yes, they do bottom out, but the shock springs are about lessening the blow, so using a 75lb spring would lessen that force by 27.5%. Is that enough to matter? I don't know. But I intend to find out.

Re: Shock Springs [Re: red mt] #6491790
03/15/19 06:11 PM
03/15/19 06:11 PM
GA
C
canebrake Offline
trapper
canebrake  Offline
trapper
C

GA
Canebrake with a 650 do you worry about pull outs is this the reason for the shock spring????

What does a 650 have to do with it?

No, I don't necessarily use them to reduce the chance of a pull out. I can't help but think they would help tremendously with stake pumping should the need arise, as well as soften the blow on the animal fighting the trap, whether it is a coyote, fox, or the neighbor's dog, and that's never a bad thing.

Use what you like and have confidence in.

Re: Shock Springs [Re: red mt] #6491813
03/15/19 06:33 PM
03/15/19 06:33 PM
Wisconsin
T
The Beav Offline
trapper
The Beav  Offline
trapper
T

Wisconsin

That was the point I was trying to make.

Re: Shock Springs [Re: canebrake] #6491868
03/15/19 07:32 PM
03/15/19 07:32 PM
montana
R
red mt Offline
trapper
red mt  Offline
trapper
R

montana
Canebrake I was tring to get a handle on reason the 650 was in conversation is all.

Kenneth schoening
Re: Shock Springs [Re: Pad Catch] #6491888
03/15/19 08:05 PM
03/15/19 08:05 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
"Callie's little brother"
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
There's better ways to add more fur to your end of year pics than shock springs IMHO

Re: Shock Springs [Re: Yes sir] #6491989
03/15/19 10:12 PM
03/15/19 10:12 PM
NC
T
Tailhunter Offline
trapper
Tailhunter  Offline
trapper
T

NC
Originally Posted by Yes sir
There's better ways to add more fur to your end of year pics than shock springs IMHO

Why does this forum not have a like button?

Re: Shock Springs [Re: Pad Catch] #6492060
03/15/19 11:30 PM
03/15/19 11:30 PM
NY
ADK95 Offline
trapper
ADK95  Offline
trapper

NY
Whether or not a shock spring would really add much in regards to catches, I don't know. But I think there is a lot to be said for a person who takes good care of the critters they're trapping. IMO if adding shock springs to all of my traps prevents just one busted shoulder, they're a worthwhile addition.

Re: Shock Springs [Re: Tailhunter] #6492063
03/15/19 11:47 PM
03/15/19 11:47 PM
montana
R
red mt Offline
trapper
red mt  Offline
trapper
R

montana
Originally Posted by Tailhunter
Originally Posted by Yes sir

Why does this forum not have a like button?

Wondered that myself lol

Kenneth schoening
Re: Shock Springs [Re: Pad Catch] #6492099
03/16/19 12:31 AM
03/16/19 12:31 AM
N.C MO
T
TONY.F Offline
trapper
TONY.F  Offline
trapper
T

N.C MO
I go the cheap route and add stop shock springs to all my yote traps I personally think it wears them down faster. a tired animal don't fight as hard.Its the same concept as the flex on a fishing pole. And I care about the over all health of any critter ive caught! If I choose to release it im certain it wont run out of sight then die from internal injurys

LIVE LIFE LIKE THEIR IS NO TOMMORROW
Re: Shock Springs [Re: Pad Catch] #6492183
03/16/19 07:57 AM
03/16/19 07:57 AM
nunya,ks
T
tbn Offline
trapper
tbn  Offline
trapper
T

nunya,ks
We need to pamper them poor things since they are killers.

Re: Shock Springs [Re: Pad Catch] #6492217
03/16/19 08:57 AM
03/16/19 08:57 AM
Wyoming, Illinois
The Savage Offline
trapper
The Savage  Offline
trapper

Wyoming, Illinois
I run them and I like them, but they get plugged with mud and then you have a big chain link when it freezes. i'm probably in the minority, but I don't want to "kill em all" . If I catch one that is rubbed, or has been injured in a fight, I let them go. I run jakes, and they all have JC's shock spring. Oh, my chain set up is 3 ft long total, so normally about 18 to 24 inches above the ground when the earth anchor is buried .

My friends call me "The Savage"
Re: Shock Springs [Re: Pad Catch] #6492244
03/16/19 09:27 AM
03/16/19 09:27 AM
sw minn.
Flipper Offline
trapper
Flipper  Offline
trapper

sw minn.
Schock springs shine in extended check areas where the animal could be in trap for day or more and in live market trapping. If you feel the need do it

Re: Shock Springs [Re: Pad Catch] #6492262
03/16/19 09:55 AM
03/16/19 09:55 AM
N.C MO
T
TONY.F Offline
trapper
TONY.F  Offline
trapper
T

N.C MO
im not to concerned with a yote but if I catch a red I like the option of knowing it can be released without it ending up killed by yotes.I firmly believe they can and do save shoulders

LIVE LIFE LIKE THEIR IS NO TOMMORROW
Re: Shock Springs [Re: ADK95] #6492554
03/16/19 04:12 PM
03/16/19 04:12 PM
Nebraska
silkyplainscoyot Offline
trapper
silkyplainscoyot  Offline
trapper

Nebraska
Originally Posted by ADK95
Whether or not a shock spring would really add much in regards to catches, I don't know. But I think there is a lot to be said for a person who takes good care of the critters they're trapping. IMO if adding shock springs to all of my traps prevents just one busted shoulder, they're a worthwhile addition.

I've trapped a lot of coyotes but have never observed one that broke it's shoulder from being trapped. I don't run long chains or long extended checks so I'm not saying it can't or won't ever happen. But I would like to see statistics (actual evidence) from necropsies or other trusted means that it's causing major damage to their shoulders. Sure there could be some bruising or soreness but nothing life altering to them. Unless I'm provided with good evidence from testing with various lengths of chain I see no need to outfit every trap of mine with one. They may have there place in certain situations that you deal with and if they make you feel better then go ahead and use them.

Re: Shock Springs [Re: silkyplainscoyot] #6492581
03/16/19 04:49 PM
03/16/19 04:49 PM
PA
P
Pad Catch Offline OP
trapper
Pad Catch  Offline OP
trapper
P

PA
I have not viewed shock springs as much as a shoulder saver but more as an aid in retaining toe caught coyotes. I am also skeptical about the actual evidence that shoulders are torn up without shock springs

Re: Shock Springs [Re: Pad Catch] #6492602
03/16/19 05:22 PM
03/16/19 05:22 PM
Nebraska
silkyplainscoyot Offline
trapper
silkyplainscoyot  Offline
trapper

Nebraska
I have not viewed shock springs as much as a shoulder saver but more as an aid in retaining toe caught coyotes. I am also skeptical about the actual evidence that shoulders are torn up without shock springs

If it were I, I would take the advice of others who mentioned putting the money into good equipment instead holding that occasional toe caught coyote. I haven't had a lot of toe catches but with my equipment the ones that I've had were still there the majority of the time. Sure I've lost few over the years due to toe catches but I'm not sure if a shock spring would of helped in those situations or not.

Re: Shock Springs [Re: Pad Catch] #6492619
03/16/19 05:41 PM
03/16/19 05:41 PM
montana
R
red mt Offline
trapper
red mt  Offline
trapper
R

montana
I ll get toe catch every once in a while also.
But when I do ,,,, I look on it as my mistake, poor guiding ,not enough tension. Or a weak springs on a trap . Or other odd reason.
I think some of this can be contributed to the freeze thaw cycle between nite and day slowing trap down. Nothing is 100 % just some more to think about.

Kenneth schoening
Re: Shock Springs [Re: Pad Catch] #6492639
03/16/19 06:10 PM
03/16/19 06:10 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
I started with a smaller size trap with a large pan and had toe catches frequently but switched to a #3 size trap mostly and pretty much most all of the toe catches went away. Still use the smaller trap some if I run out of clean traps and when do I they still get a higher percentage of toe catches than I like. With that I think I may put a little more dirt covering over my traps than some which may be a contributing factor. Just me experience.

This is targeting coyotes.

Last edited by Yes sir; 03/16/19 06:12 PM.
Re: Shock Springs [Re: Pad Catch] #6492655
03/16/19 06:37 PM
03/16/19 06:37 PM
Pa
W
Wright Brothers Offline
trapper
Wright Brothers  Offline
trapper
W

Pa
We read on here all the time that a 4 coil trap dose not freeze as fast as a 2coil. If I add a shock spring (5coil) will that extra stored spring energy keep my sets even more unthawed? grin

My experience of one shock spring is, a coon ate it lol.
I figure my sample of one is about the same as none.

We can listen to those that use em,
listen to those with no experience,
or try the dang things,
crap there just traps.

Re: Shock Springs [Re: ADK95] #6492676
03/16/19 06:58 PM
03/16/19 06:58 PM
NC
T
Tailhunter Offline
trapper
Tailhunter  Offline
trapper
T

NC
Somebody has to keep the guys in business that come up with things that are said to keep animals from hurting themselves in traps.

I still don’t understand the thought process that looks at a foot with utter horror if there is the slightest amount of “damage” but then runs a small piece of lead thru that animals skull with no remorse.

Re: Shock Springs [Re: Pad Catch] #6492712
03/16/19 07:40 PM
03/16/19 07:40 PM
Upper Catskills , New York
N
nightstalker1 Offline
trapper
nightstalker1  Offline
trapper
N

Upper Catskills , New York
Not a necessity but an option

Buy a dozen...put them on your traps

Run them a season or two...you'll answer your own question along with some first hand experience

If you don't like them.....take them off and sell them on Trap Shed

Replace with a swivel

Custom Trap Mods & Tools (Photo album)

Stalker Fabrications - http://stalkerfabrications.webs.com/

FaceBook : Stalker Fabrications

Tom Stalker
Re: Shock Springs [Re: Pad Catch] #6492720
03/16/19 07:45 PM
03/16/19 07:45 PM
South metro, MN
C
Calvin Offline
trapper
Calvin  Offline
trapper
C

South metro, MN
As stated, short chains have the same outcome as a shock spring.

Re: Shock Springs [Re: Pad Catch] #6492789
03/16/19 08:41 PM
03/16/19 08:41 PM
E central Il
G
Golf ball Offline
trapper
Golf ball  Offline
trapper
G

E central Il
I just got off the phone with Ed Medvetz, the man is an encyclopedia of information on government trapping study’s. He claims the biggest advantage of the spring is to give the trap that extra split second to lockup . This is not an issue with a full pad catch but is with a toe catch and chains shorter than 20” . He also said they did a study in PA with Dp’s and had very few pull outs when adding a 32 lbs. spring for coon .

Re: Shock Springs [Re: Golf ball] #6492883
03/16/19 09:22 PM
03/16/19 09:22 PM
montana
R
red mt Offline
trapper
red mt  Offline
trapper
R

montana
Originally Posted by Golf ball
I just got off the phone with Ed Medvetz, the man is an encyclopedia of information on government trapping study’s. He claims the biggest advantage of the spring is to give the trap that extra split second to lockup . This is not an issue with a full pad catch but is with a toe catch and chains shorter than 20” . He also said they did a study in PA with Dp’s and had very few pull outs when adding a 32 lbs. spring for coon .

The late Del Kramer also believed the same thing that is why he was a advocate for long chains.

Kenneth schoening
Re: Shock Springs [Re: Golf ball] #6492894
03/16/19 09:30 PM
03/16/19 09:30 PM
PA
P
Pad Catch Offline OP
trapper
Pad Catch  Offline OP
trapper
P

PA
Originally Posted by Golf ball

Ed relayed those same sentiments to me as well. I know he is the spring manufacturer, but he had data to back it and told me just as many situations where springs wouldn't help as he did where springs would help. Ed is a straight shooter as far as I can tell.

Re: Shock Springs [Re: Pad Catch] #6493960
03/17/19 11:34 PM
03/17/19 11:34 PM
South metro, MN
C
Calvin Offline
trapper
Calvin  Offline
trapper
C

South metro, MN
You can find studies that say the world is flat, too.

Theres a reason why we don't add chain to DPs.

Some of us have already tested these theories.

But to each his own. Do what works for ya.

Re: Shock Springs [Re: Pad Catch] #6494107
03/18/19 09:17 AM
03/18/19 09:17 AM
E central Il
G
Golf ball Offline
trapper
Golf ball  Offline
trapper
G

E central Il
The only time I’ve had an issue with a pull out on a Dp was if I set too close to something the coon could get ahold of. This is where Ed says to use the spring to take away their power. I say move to a better location !

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Drifter, Wolfdog91