No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: It wasn't a Muslim, but a Christian? [Re: hippie] #6525954
04/26/19 02:19 PM
04/26/19 02:19 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
After the New Zealand mosque attacks, the government of New Zealand condemned the them as cowardly, reprehensible acts.

Shootings and bombings around the world caused by radical Islamists are never condemned by the Muslim leaders. CAIR has been completely silent. Ever notice that?

The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never let the dumbest ones lead the pack.
Re: It wasn't a Muslim, but a Christian? [Re: hippie] #6525972
04/26/19 02:45 PM
04/26/19 02:45 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline OP
trapper
hippie  Offline OP
trapper
H

pa
Yes I have noticed other Muslims don't condemn it.
That was actually the reason I posted this....to see if the guys that jump all over these type killings when it's a Muslim saying God is great while doing it, have the same reaction when it's a Christian doing the exact same thing. I was just curious ad to the reaction on here.

It appears they are just as silent.

Re: It wasn't a Muslim, but a Christian? [Re: hippie] #6525974
04/26/19 02:47 PM
04/26/19 02:47 PM
potter co. p.a.
P
pcr2 Offline
"Twerker"
pcr2  Offline
"Twerker"
P

potter co. p.a.
a tragedy and black eye to christians.

Re: It wasn't a Muslim, but a Christian? [Re: Furvor] #6525979
04/26/19 02:51 PM
04/26/19 02:51 PM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted by Foxpaw
Tell a tree by the fruit it produces!

Originally Posted by Trapper7
The difference is, would Jesus have run those people down? Would Jesus have advocated such an act? Knowing the teachings of Jesus, the answer is no.

Now, what about Mohammad, would he have run those people down? He did worse than that. He went into villages and murdered not only the men, but the women and children as well. Why did he do that? Because they were non-believers, or infidels. Mohammad preached violence to non- believers.

Even Bill Maher, who hates Christians once said the difference between Muslims and Christians is that Christians won't kill you for not being a Christian. Neither will they kill you for leaving Christianity.

Originally Posted by hippie
I totally agree Trapper7. And that's with everything you said, but.....
This guy appears on the surface to be a religious nut, and its said he was on his way to church when he did this. I guess my wanderings are, is this the start of something?

Originally Posted by Riverotter2
What I heard the man was in the military and might have had PTSD or other mental illness and just went off. Trying to blame Christ and his word on the actions of one man, even an atheist should know better then that. Unreal.

Originally Posted by J Staton
If the second greatest commandment is to love thy neighbor as thyself,which Jesus said, I think that feller might be a bit confused.
As for the crusades, I suspect illiteracy caused Christians to enter the fray. Couldn't read the bible, but the Pope says it's the Christian thing to do, so they did it.

Originally Posted by Finster
The guy who mowed down people in California with his car was a Christian who kept muttering God is great and thank you God wasn't Muslim.

This has the media stumped too.

Just because someone calls himself a Christian, doesn't mean he is one. Some of the biggest hypocrites and jerks I have ever known in my life were Bible thumpers. The guy that mowed those people down was everything BUT a Christian.

Originally Posted by Furvor
Whatever the guy has been through it is no license to kill people.

Yup. Looks like silence.

-Goofy-
Re: It wasn't a Muslim, but a Christian? [Re: pcr2] #6525981
04/26/19 02:55 PM
04/26/19 02:55 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline OP
trapper
hippie  Offline OP
trapper
H

pa
Originally Posted by pcr2
a tragedy and black eye to christians.

I agree.
I believe in Christian values and God, and also believe there are over the top Christians as well as a n y religion.

Re: It wasn't a Muslim, but a Christian? [Re: hippie] #6525982
04/26/19 02:57 PM
04/26/19 02:57 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline OP
trapper
hippie  Offline OP
trapper
H

pa
Looks defensive to me Hobby?

Re: It wasn't a Muslim, but a Christian? [Re: hippie] #6525985
04/26/19 03:00 PM
04/26/19 03:00 PM
potter co. p.a.
P
pcr2 Offline
"Twerker"
pcr2  Offline
"Twerker"
P

potter co. p.a.
last thing we need to do is sink to their level.when the time is right,the lord will handle the problem.

love you're enemies and not wish bad to them may be one of the hardest parts of being a true christian.

Re: It wasn't a Muslim, but a Christian? [Re: hippie] #6526062
04/26/19 05:46 PM
04/26/19 05:46 PM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

Hippie what your failing to realize is Jesus did not command Christians to murder people. So if someone murders in the name of Christ, it's probably safe to assume they are not a Christian. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out.
Islam on the other hand calls for the murder of the infidel. So when CAIR or other Muslim leaders remain silent when Christian church bombings occur, in actuality they are keeping true to their faith.

Re: It wasn't a Muslim, but a Christian? [Re: ] #6526088
04/26/19 06:52 PM
04/26/19 06:52 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Hippie what your failing to realize is Jesus did not command Christians to murder people. So if someone murders in the name of Christ, it's probably safe to assume they are not a Christian. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out.
Islam on the other hand calls for the murder of the infidel. So when CAIR or other Muslim leaders remain silent when Christian church bombings occur, in actuality they are keeping true to their faith.

Who are we to tell others what their own faith is?

Do you guys actually think most Muslims want to kill you if you don't convert? How come we're not fighting them in the streets?

Yeah, Mohammed called for death to unbelievers. He was talking about tribes he was at war with. In his time especially every war was a religious war. The armies would line up, with their priests banging drums or yelling Hosannahs to the sky, hoping to call the attention and favor of their deities for the coming battle.

Even today, leaders in wartime try to portray themselves as favored by God. In WW II, we might as well have said, "Death to the Godless Japanese!"

So the next time you feel like exercising your Islamophobia, why don't you instead go shoot a round of skeet or work out on the heavy bag for a while.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: It wasn't a Muslim, but a Christian? [Re: hippie] #6526094
04/26/19 07:02 PM
04/26/19 07:02 PM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

We didn't have to shout it, we were capable and did it.

-Goofy-
Re: It wasn't a Muslim, but a Christian? [Re: hippie] #6526098
04/26/19 07:08 PM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

But not all of them.

-Goofy-
Re: It wasn't a Muslim, but a Christian? [Re: hippie] #6526099
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Nor were they required to become Christians.

Last edited by HobbieTrapper; 04/27/19 04:16 AM.

-Goofy-
Re: It wasn't a Muslim, but a Christian? [Re: hippie] #6526128
04/26/19 07:45 PM
04/26/19 07:45 PM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Perhaps they attacked us first because the majority of our country believes in God?

Do we have Christians living in Japan dragging citizens to the beach and lopping their heads off for Jesus like what goes on unreported in Arab countries?

Last edited by HobbieTrapper; 04/26/19 07:49 PM.

-Goofy-
Re: It wasn't a Muslim, but a Christian? [Re: hippie] #6526136
04/26/19 08:03 PM
04/26/19 08:03 PM
PA
P
PSB1011 Offline
trapper
PSB1011  Offline
trapper
P

PA
That was actually the reason I posted this....to see if the guys that jump all over these type killings when it's a Muslim saying God is great while doing it, have the same reaction when it's a Christian doing the exact same thing. I was just curious ad to the reaction on here.

I think this statement is a little shallow.Simply because, most everyday Christians would not consider this person one of their own.Therefore,they don't criticize this person doing this act, because it is not their belief.
One could say the same of muslims, but it is written in the koran to kill infidels,( those that dont believe)and it is not so in the Bible.

Re: It wasn't a Muslim, but a Christian? [Re: PSB1011] #6526140
04/26/19 08:14 PM
04/26/19 08:14 PM
Southeast Ohio
amspoker Offline
trapper
amspoker  Offline
trapper

Southeast Ohio
Originally Posted by PSB1011

I think this statement is a little shallow.Simply because, most everyday Christians would not consider this person one of their own.Therefore,they don't criticize this person doing this act, because it is not their belief.
One could say the same of muslims, but it is written in the koran to kill infidels,( those that dont believe)and it is not so in the Bible.

And the bible says this.

John16 1“All this I have told you so that you will not fall away. 2They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God. 3They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me.

Everything I read for the future of Christ's true followers in the end times is persecution and martyrdom.

So if you're on the side of doing the persecution, you're not doing Christ's will to say the least.

Levi
Re: It wasn't a Muslim, but a Christian? [Re: hippie] #6526147
04/26/19 08:23 PM
04/26/19 08:23 PM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

The history of Holy Wars where "Christians" were involved often included "insurmountable odds", incomparable weapons or unlikely soldiers, demonstrating God's favor of the faithful.

Go.

-Goofy-
Re: It wasn't a Muslim, but a Christian? [Re: James] #6526180
04/26/19 09:35 PM
04/26/19 09:35 PM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted by James

Who are we to tell others what their own faith is?

Do you guys actually think most Muslims want to kill you if you don't convert? How come we're not fighting them in the streets?

Yeah, Mohammed called for death to unbelievers. He was talking about tribes he was at war with. In his time especially every war was a religious war. The armies would line up, with their priests banging drums or yelling Hosannahs to the sky, hoping to call the attention and favor of their deities for the coming battle.

Even today, leaders in wartime try to portray themselves as favored by God. In WW II, we might as well have said, "Death to the Godless Japanese!"

So the next time you feel like exercising your Islamophobia, why don't you instead go shoot a round of skeet or work out on the heavy bag for a while.

Jim

So stating a fact about the Koran is Islamophobia? Just don't understand why liberal minded folk have such an issue with facts.

Re: It wasn't a Muslim, but a Christian? [Re: ] #6529653
05/01/19 07:37 PM
05/01/19 07:37 PM
IA
T
teepee2 Offline
trapper
teepee2  Offline
trapper
T

IA
It's because facts don't support their argument, emotions do.

Re: It wasn't a Muslim, but a Christian? [Re: hippie] #6529876
05/01/19 11:12 PM
05/01/19 11:12 PM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline
trapper
Chancey  Offline
trapper
C

Central Texas
Jim,

Who do you think the teachings of the Quran and Hadith refer to when it mentions "the pig and the cross"?

As a Christian, I condemn anyone from murdering someone for any reason; regardless of religion.

There is not a doubt in my mind that our children and grandchildren will have no choice but to fight them in the streets right here in the USA as soon as the population and demographics tip the balance scale in their favor.

Resident Conspiracy Theorist
Accused Moron, Nazi, Low IQ, and Putin Fan Boy
Re: It wasn't a Muslim, but a Christian? [Re: hippie] #6529885
05/01/19 11:56 PM
05/01/19 11:56 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
I don't know what the passage about the pig and the cross is, so I can't comment about it.

There are 3.5 million Muslims in the US, only 1.1 percent of our population. I guess I won't lose any sleep worrying about them.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread