No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Thank you, Sharon! #6534721
05/09/19 06:08 PM
05/09/19 06:08 PM
central Haudenosaunee, the De...
W
white marlin Offline OP
trapper
white marlin  Offline OP
trapper
W

central Haudenosaunee, the De...
Sharon,

Thank you so much for donating your print of the "Zagman Coyote"!

It arrived today, and I love it!

And the "little something extra" was very cool, indeed!

The other bidders should have stepped up their game!

Thanks again, Miss Sharon!

Don

Re: Thank you, Sharon! [Re: white marlin] #6534843
05/09/19 09:38 PM
05/09/19 09:38 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Many thanks to yourself and all who contributed to the cause that is so dear to us .

Mark is an incredible coyote trapper , who routinely gets among the most amazing Eastern's out there.

He has sent me his best for years now, that I have used as models for big coyotes . Ones with unique descriptions of their bios undoubtably valuable for study of the big ones in the east, compared to the western ones.....some of whom Ive sent for curious review by our biologists that we enjoy on here so much .

Mark has every original in his personal collection that I have made of his unique coyotes ...a collection amassed in the summit of his best.

I am proud and happy to be part of such an amazing team of the best outdoorsmen on earth, conducted by Mr Paul himself. I am just happy to be part of his orchestra, in the cello section in happy contribution to the cause we all hold dear.

Glad you enjoy your Zagman coyote, Don, seeing the details Mark has made to us all appreciating his years of hard work , teaching in turn, to others.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread