No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Trapperman Defense Fund Auction Results #6542273
05/22/19 06:56 PM
05/22/19 06:56 PM
Minnesota
W
wheelers Offline OP

"Trap Shed Sheriff"
wheelers  Offline OP

"Trap Shed Sheriff"
W

Minnesota
We Finally got the payments in and figured out. The total we took in for the Trapperman Defense Fund auction is 5090.00. You guys did a great job supporting the effort. I'd like to Thank all the members who place bids with out that there would be no fund. I'd also like to give a big Thank you to everyone who donated items without them we also would have no Defense fund. Thank you all again from the Trapperman Defense Fund committee.

Re: Trapperman Defense Fund Auction Results [Re: wheelers] #6542339
05/22/19 08:16 PM
05/22/19 08:16 PM
Goldsboro, North Carolina
Paul Dobbins Offline
"Trapperman custodian"
Paul Dobbins  Offline
"Trapperman custodian"

Goldsboro, North Carolina
Y'all really stepped up to make this one of the most successful fundraisers for the Defense Fund. Its a wonderful thing to have these funds on hand to grant to states where trapping is threatened by legislative efforts by those who would take away our ability to practice the heritage that's been handed down to us. Thanks to all who donated items and those who bid on them. Your generosity is what makes this thing work.

Thank you Wheelers for ramrodding this project. You can always be counted on to do a great job!

Re: Trapperman Defense Fund Auction Results [Re: wheelers] #6542384
05/22/19 09:29 PM
05/22/19 09:29 PM
Kansas
Pawnee Offline
trapper
Pawnee  Offline
trapper

Kansas
Glad to hear it was successful. Thanks for all the work wheelers. Thanks to all who participated.

Everything the left touches it destroys
Re: Trapperman Defense Fund Auction Results [Re: wheelers] #6545663
05/28/19 05:24 PM
05/28/19 05:24 PM
Bedrock, Arizona
C
Cindy Offline
trapper
Cindy  Offline
trapper
C

Bedrock, Arizona
Thank you as well from myself as being part of committee to everyone that donated and purchased items as well as to Bossman for creating this group as well as this awesome site ! Thanks wheelers for running the auction !

Happy Trails
Re: Trapperman Defense Fund Auction Results [Re: wheelers] #6546158
05/29/19 05:04 PM
05/29/19 05:04 PM
PA
W
w side rd 151 Offline
trapper
w side rd 151  Offline
trapper
W

PA
I spent a year or so just following the different Trapperman forums before joining Trapperman .The reason I finally signed up was to take part in the Defense Fund Auction .I had high bid in a set of knives donated by Horn the first year I was a member of Trapperman .Just a few weeks ago I had high bid on a very nice knife donated by NDFTA .So I have something to show for my bid .It is worth it to sign up just to take part in the auction to support the fund . Thanks to all that donate to make the auction a good event And thanks to all that help to keep the thing moving along smoothly

Re: Trapperman Defense Fund Auction Results [Re: wheelers] #6548409
06/02/19 09:45 PM
06/02/19 09:45 PM
CT
Big George W Offline
trapper
Big George W  Offline
trapper

CT
Same here, I followed many of the forums here for quite sometime, then I decided it was time to join T-Man if nothing else just for the sake of being able to contribute to the T-Man defense fund, which I did.... next year, it will be even more G-d willing....

Respect,
Big George + Loki the Dog.....
East Derby, CT
CTA [life member], NTA, FTA, FBU
Connecticut Republican Party
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread