No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Heads on swivels today, OK/TX ! [Re: Rockfarmer] #6542644
05/23/19 12:19 PM
05/23/19 12:19 PM
OK
Aaron Proffitt Offline OP
trapper
Aaron Proffitt  Offline OP
trapper

OK
Originally Posted by Rockfarmer
Bad here in SW Mo last night. Tornado killed 3 just NE of golden city. and lots of damage up north in Jeff City. Also damage around Joplin. Major flooding. Still storming at my place this morning. House shaking thunder and heavy, heavy rain. [Linked Image]

this is a picture of my nw pasture 2 days ago. Notice the treestand in the center tree. You can imagine what it looks like now. Will try to get more pics later today. Might have to use the boat

Where are you located ?

Honor a Soldier. Be the kind of American worth fighting for.
Re: Heads on swivels today, OK/TX ! [Re: Aaron Proffitt] #6542718
05/23/19 03:29 PM
05/23/19 03:29 PM
SW MISSOURI
R
Rockfarmer Offline
trapper
Rockfarmer  Offline
trapper
R

SW MISSOURI
Originally Posted by Aaron Proffitt
Originally Posted by Rockfarmer
Bad here in SW Mo last night. Tornado killed 3 just NE of golden city. and lots of damage up north in Jeff City. Also damage around Joplin. Major flooding. Still storming at my place this morning. House shaking thunder and heavy, heavy rain. [Linked Image]

this is a picture of my nw pasture 2 days ago. Notice the treestand in the center tree. You can imagine what it looks like now. Will try to get more pics later today. Might have to use the boat

Where are you located ?

45 minutes north of Joplin, 13 miles east of I-49

www.nationwidecartparts.com
3rd Infantry Division
1st Infantry Division
U.S. ARMY
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread