No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
GMAB, what say you ? #6543108
05/24/19 10:20 AM
05/24/19 10:20 AM
williams,mn
trapper les Offline OP
trapper
trapper les  Offline OP
trapper

williams,mn
https://www.americanexperiment.org/...ll-tap-can-attitudes-policy-initiatives/

As a city council member, I receive this publication. This article resonated with me. I am a country boy.

"Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."
Re: GMAB, what say you ? [Re: trapper les] #6543117
05/24/19 10:42 AM
05/24/19 10:42 AM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
you may be interested in Algoma Tech and what they are doing here in Wis.

http://algomawolves.org/schools/algoma-high-school/clubs-activities/wolf-tech/

I have a cousin who is a Welding instructor there he works under the tech ed teacher but has the real world welding and production experience. the kids make products and sell them to support the program.

I haven't asked him but I am guessing he was involved it the sap bag holders since he and his wife tap a few thousand trees besides his day job at the school.

I had the benefit of some great shop teachers in high-school , some who went out and worked at but not for money at local manufacturing over summer to keep up on what industry was doing to get and maintain relationships with local manufacturers , they told us 25 years ago that the biggest teacher shortage was and was going to continue to be shop teachers.

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread