No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: This Day In History [Re: Cedar Hacker] #6546812
05/30/19 10:31 PM
05/30/19 10:31 PM
New Mexico
C
Chamacat Offline
trapper
Chamacat  Offline
trapper
C

New Mexico
Yep..Rush Limbaugh had an earful today..first time I have heard him talk about defeat..

I can catch them here...I can catch them ANYWHERE
Re: This Day In History [Re: Swamp Wolf] #6546823
05/30/19 10:55 PM
05/30/19 10:55 PM
nm
A
adam m Offline
trapper
adam m  Offline
trapper
A

nm
Originally Posted by Swamp Wolf
With the wall being built the border is sytematicaly being shut. Closing the ports of entry wont stop the illegal border crossers out in the desert but that wall will.

It will slow illegal crossing and smuggling way down for sure.

Re: This Day In History [Re: Chancey] #6546835
05/30/19 11:39 PM
05/30/19 11:39 PM
Texas Hill Country
C
Cedar Hacker Offline OP
trapper
Cedar Hacker  Offline OP
trapper
C

Texas Hill Country
Originally Posted by Chancey
That's great news yukonjeff! Thanks for posting, I have not heard about this.

I've been in Eagle Pass all week and I don't even know how to begin to explain the amount of big trucks coming in and out of Mexico. Those tariff's keep increasing it will get interesting!

Go on down to Laredo if you want to see some unbelievable amounts of movement of goods in and out of old Mexico.

Sit on your horse on top of a ridge, look out across the country and tell me there is no God.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread