No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Made in Mexico [Re: Mike in A-town] #6552734
06/10/19 04:29 PM
06/10/19 04:29 PM
nunya,ks
T
tbn Offline
trapper
tbn  Offline
trapper
T

nunya,ks

Why would any country adopt national health care for the good of the people, yet completely disregard environmental and occupational safety regulations? I would think KEEPING the populace healthy and injury free would be top priority in a country that adopts national health care.

Why are Americans not flocking to the aforementioned countries to take advantage of such wonderful systems? Did you go to Mexico for your knee surgery?

Mike
[/quote]

Some co-workers of my wife have traveled out of the US for surgery, at a fraction of the cost.

Re: Made in Mexico [Re: jeff karsten] #6552822
06/10/19 06:44 PM
06/10/19 06:44 PM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
I know people who have done that too.

I have to wonder if you can sue a doctor when there is national health care? If you can't then they wouldn't be forced to buy malpractice insurance at outrageously expensive costs.

You pay outrageous premiums for health insurance to pay a doctor's outrageous fees which he uses to pay outrageous malpractice premiums...

I might be in the wrong business.

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: Made in Mexico [Re: KeithC] #6553154
06/11/19 07:07 AM
06/11/19 07:07 AM
ny
U
upstateNY Online content
trapper
upstateNY  Online Content
trapper
U

ny
Originally Posted by KeithC
Originally Posted by Law Dog
Just don't see buying things that break trying to get them out of the package as a deal! LOL Most items the packaging it superior to the product that's inside.

The amount of packaging, especially heavy duty, wire ties, that they secure toys inside the boxes appears to have been designed by sadists, who wanted to torture children and their parents. Kids get incredibly frustated waiting up to 20 minutes, for all the pieces in a toy set, to be liberated, for play.

Keith

I think doctors had a hand in designing those packages.I bet there are a lot of stitches needed for folks that cut themselfes trying to knife them dang packages open. mad

the wheels of the gods turn very slowly
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread