No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Weed is legal but wolves are not? [Re: white17] #6554931
06/13/19 02:23 PM
06/13/19 02:23 PM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
Originally Posted by white17
Possibly because a lot of the pot heads will also not support consumptive harvest of wolves

"I got the liberty I wanted. Screw everybody else that I can't/won't identify with."

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: Weed is legal but wolves are not? [Re: ToTheWoods] #6554953
06/13/19 03:09 PM
06/13/19 03:09 PM
Middle Georgia
zoozoo400 Offline
trapper
zoozoo400  Offline
trapper

Middle Georgia
Originally Posted by ToTheWoods
Wisconsin state has no authority to enforce the federal law pertaining to wolves. In fact the DNR has told the Feds that they are no longer going to chase down wolf violators or investigate wolf killings. This is in regards to the Feds not allowing the state to manage the wolf as they see fit.

Good on them. Hopefully over-harvesting won't be a problem.. Can OP post a link to the video?

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread