No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Nectar foam Mattress' any good? #6557052
06/16/19 07:10 PM
06/16/19 07:10 PM
SW Pa
B
Bob Jameson Offline OP
trapper
Bob Jameson  Offline OP
trapper
B

SW Pa

I have been needing a new mattress that is better for my back then what I have currently. The one we have now isn't a couple of years old but it sure doesn't feel like the one I laid on at the mattress store. I think they gave me another model truthfully.

I have been researching the foam mattresses and they seem to have good reviews. However I haven't spoken to anyone that has one that isn't pushing the product reviews for a percentage of the sales.

Anyone have experience with this name mattress or similar beds like Leesa or Casper etc.

Re: Nectar foam Mattress' any good? [Re: Bob Jameson] #6557066
06/16/19 07:29 PM
06/16/19 07:29 PM
Fontana KS
A
Andrew Eastwood Offline
trapper
Andrew Eastwood  Offline
trapper
A

Fontana KS
Bob, I am not sure of brand. The one I got was reasonably priced on Amazon few years back. It came in a little box you wouldn't think a matress was in, but after opening the package and rolling it out on the floor is swelled to about 16in thick. I have some back problems and a buddy recommended it. It is firm enough my back don't hurt in the AM like my old mattress, it is hot in the summer though. The foam doesn't breath and feels kind of hot sticky, that said KS is humid as heck and I don't run AC. Hope this helps ya.

Re: Nectar foam Mattress' any good? [Re: Bob Jameson] #6557075
06/16/19 07:47 PM
06/16/19 07:47 PM
San Antonio , Texas
Y
Yotegiter Offline
trapper
Yotegiter  Offline
trapper
Y

San Antonio , Texas
We just bought a Puffy Lux. We made it 3 nights , before setting the refund into effect. I looked at Nector, but have no experience with it. I would rate the Puffy as Xtra firm. Customer service was great though, and we will get a full refund no questions. If you get a Nector give us a report. Good luck

Re: Nectar foam Mattress' any good? [Re: Bob Jameson] #6557086
06/16/19 08:05 PM
06/16/19 08:05 PM
SW Pa
B
Bob Jameson Offline OP
trapper
Bob Jameson  Offline OP
trapper
B

SW Pa
The Nectar is supposed to be a medium firmness and has a more breathable top foam layer so it isn't supposed to get too hot so they say in the description. It also has a full refund up to a year of use. I will be able to tell most likely in a few nights I would think. That Puffy mattress has a very high rating as well. I will keep all posted.

Re: Nectar foam Mattress' any good? [Re: Bob Jameson] #6557112
06/16/19 08:37 PM
06/16/19 08:37 PM
sometimes PA sometimes ME
E
ebsurveyor Offline
trapper
ebsurveyor  Offline
trapper
E

sometimes PA sometimes ME
A few years ago I bought a foam mattress from Walmart & had it shipped to me. I use it in a camper and after about 100+ night I have no complaints.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread